1 February, 2019.

My morning started with waxing off my growth. And I didn't do much until I left for college at 1:30PM.

Today I wore my Zara type pants that I had got from Sarojini Nagar and as expected, I did get compliments. Yay! Before entering college I got some omlete bread for Gurtley as requested.

My marketing lecture was good today. First she explained the term-end group project to us. We have to choose an MNC having one of it's offices in India and explain how that MNC's marketing initiatives have differed according to the culture of the country of operation. This time we'll have to go in depth with all the various aspects that are different and gives our reasons to support it. We only have a week or two to complete this project so we'll have to start right away.

After that we continued with the assesment we started last class. We had to present our part of the case study and I think my group and I did well. So that's good. We still have one more class before we finish the assesment but my group is done so I'm relieved.

After class I was meant to buy the pesto chicken sandwich for Alex but unfortunately the place was shut. In another news, my mom has gone for a 2 day trip at a farmhouse with her school friends so I bet she's going to have a lot of fun.

My dad has been obsessed with this Marathi show. It's a very light hearted show which revolves around this middle class Marathi family and it touches upon (family) values and other relevant topics. My dad loves it because our family is also like them and we can relate to it very much. Now that he has access to all the previous episodes as well, he has been binge watching that show recently.

Today even I watched one of the episodes with him.