27 December, 2018.

Happy 20th Birthday to Alex and I!

It's colder than normal today and I love it!

Today was a pretty normal day (until the evening). Except, too many social calls and messages to tend to. But I'm not complaining! All of them were for wishing me so that's cool.

Those who called at midnight/before going to sleep:
-> Sasha and Sia
-> Alex's Robot friend
-> Amanda
-> Venus

Those who called during the day:
-> Paloma
-> Vanessa
-> Isabelle
-> Daisy
-> Amanda's family
-> Kristen
-> Paul
-> Mia
-> Mikayla and boyfriend
-> Darcy
-> Deborah
-> Nigel
-> Hannah
-> Parker
-> Gurtley and mother
-> Pamela and family
-> Aunt P and Scarlett
-> An aunt
-> Two grandmothers
-> Mom's friend

Emily is the only person who I expected to get a call from but didn't. It's fine though. We've not been in touch for a really long time now and she seems busy nowadays. She did message me tho so that's good!

IZ*ONE's releasing their Japan Debut Album on 6th Feb! Yeahhhh!

I don't know what the title is yet or if it even has a title. The thing is, IZ*ONE was formed with the intention of entering both the Korean as well as the Japanese Pop market. I know quite a lot about the scene in Korea but I have no clue how music works in Japan. BTS and other KPop groups have had Japanese albums but they've kind of followed the same thing that they do for Korean albums.

IZ*ONE has AKB48 family members in its line up and their music in Japan is going to be produced by AKB48 founder Yasushi Akimoto so you bet it's going to be a hardcore Japanese release. I don't know if Japanese albums are similar to the ones in Korea. If there are any (major) differences, I think this is a perfect opportunity for me to understand that as well.

Anyways, back to IZ*ONE's Japanese album.

There are a total of 5 Tracks
1] I Want To Tell You That I Like You (MV as well)
2] I'm Okay
3] Goodbye (MV as well)
4] I Want To Be A Cat (MV as well)
5] Until The Day I Think Of Dance

Instrumental versions of all songs will also be released in the album itself.

Woah, we're going to get so much content! IZ*ONE members are probably working so hard with 3 music videos! Can't wait!

Oh and I would like to credit @IZONE_DAILY (Twitter Account) for all the IZ*ONE information mentioned above. This is the only IZ*ONE fan page I follow for the simple reason that I don't need to follow anyone when I get all my translations, IZ*ONE's events, broadcasts, schedules from one page itself! Thanks for all the hard work you put in!

Anyways, coming back to my (birth)day. In the evening, I got ready for the celebration. No dress for me this time either. I have no idea when am I going to have the courage to wear one. We cut the cake that I baked yesterday say and it wasn't so bad ya! I did want it to be a little more fluffy that it was. I'll probably put more baking powder next time. So after that cake cutting celebration, we (as in my family) went to have dinner.

Normally, if I go out with my family, we always end up eating either North Indian, Mughlai or Chinese. But this time we switched the whole cuisine up and opted for a Mediterranean/Italian joint instead! And it was such a good decision!

We went for dishes like 'cajun spice chicken', 'sicillian garlic chicken', 'pork and chicken sausages', 'chicken stroganoff' and 'penne chicken paprika'. All of them (except maybe the pork one because Alex and dad primarily ate it) were delicious! Since we're 20 now, dad even offered us some white wine. Wooohoooo!

We spoke quite a bit about turning 20 and how each of us felt about it. It was a nice talk. According to dad, from now on life will be very different for us than it was before. Let's see how much or little we have to struggle to live this life.

After dinner, we went for a long drive. Our first stop was this furniture store that we visit every year around Christmas. It's because they take advantage of their huge display window to construct whole Christmas related scenes and it looks beautiful! This year's was no less. It showcased the birth of Jesus, and the modern day celebration of Christmas with all the gift giving and Santa Claus entering from the Chimney.

After that we continued our long ride to the southern end of the city. We saw so many popular buildings all lit. A popular mosque was also lit up so beautifully! I had never seen it before! On our way back, my parents had some shakes near the mosque afterwhich we were on our way back home. Today's ride felt really nice for some reason! And I'm so happy that today went well!

My teen age years are over now (at least on paper) and I've formally entered my 20s. I think I have lived a good life so far and hope to continue this amazing journey of life for years to come.

Happy Birthday.