7 November, 2018.

I woke up at 11AM again... sigh..

Today's first half of the day was pretty much like yesterday, catching up on vids from my 'watch later' section of YouTube. I also watched the second episode of IZ*ONE CHU. I think I'll give it a shot. It does have some pretty hilarious moments as well as their prep for debut and stuff and since I was there when they were formed, I do want to know more about them.

Now that I think about it, I more or less share the same relation with IZ*ONE as I did with Fifth Harmony. They were both formed on reality shows that I followed. Fifth Harmony is no more, nor am I hard core following any of the members now but it's alright. I think everything has its own time.

If I had to say which IZ*ONE member kinda sorta represents which IOI member, it would be this:

Wonyoung- Doyeon (height)
Sakura- Kulkyung (visual)
Yuri- Sejeong (aura)
Yena- Yoojung (energy)
Yujin- Somi (aura)
Nako- Mina (cuteness)
Eunbi- Nayoung (leader)
Hyewon- Sohye (aura)
Hitomi- Mina (cuteness)
Chaewon- Chungha (visual)
Minju- (Jung) Chaeyeon (visual)
Chaeyeon- Yeonjung (circumstance)

In the evening, I spent my usual 2 hours in dedicatedly making a Rangoli which is probably the best one I've made till date. Even my family members seem impressed with my improvement. Dude, they weren't lying when they said practice is the key.

We also got some new candle (wicks) which do not burn out within seconds so I had a great candle lighting experience for the first time this year! Yay!

I watched the BTS x Charlie Puth performance today! First of all, it's really great seeing Charlie Puth share the stage with BTS when they had mentioned him quite a lot of times in their English Interviews! Woohoo!

Okay coming to the performance. Charlie Puth's voice is amazing. He sang with passion and JK did so well! Him singing in English in front of a Korean audience and other KPop artists was a pretty ballsy move. What was more ballsy than that was the Fake Love ballad that followed the 'We Don't Talk Anymore Performance'. I wish I hadn't seen the comments before I saw the video. Yes, Jimin and Tae's voices cracked and the performace probably didn't go as expected but I'm glad that they took that risk. There's a lot of learn from it. But yeah, good performance.

They did taken home quite a lot of awards tho and I still say they deserved it!