7 December, 2018.

We woke up at 8AM today, got ready, ate a big heavy breakfast at our hotel and went to the local market to buy some sweets and other food items like masalas and papads.

We didn't have anything planned to do before we left for the airport. We were done with all our shopping/didn't have room for any more things. Going to the Golden Temple again and waiting in that line wasn't an option and we had already explored the area around our hotel. So we just stayed at our rooms until it was time to leave.

At 1:15PM, we finally packed everything and checked out of our hotel. Here comes the end of our 9 day trip. I am so so glad we took this trip cause we desperately needed one as a family. Visiting North India was always on our wishlist and we finally ticked it. I had a lot of fun with my family. I always do.

After having a sandwich at the airport, we boarded the plane and reached my city. We landed at our beautiful international airport so that was cool!

Soon, realisation hit and as soon as I came home, I started working on my CV. But I'm honestly very tired right now. I can't think too much in this state so I think I'll rest well today and complete this first thing tomorrow morning.