25 January, 2019.

IZ*ONE's 'Suki to Iwasetai' Music Video is hereeeeee! And it's beautiful! All the three types of shots are distinct and equally appealing. But the jacket dance was damn cooool! Each one of the members has done a great job. I like the song now and the video makes the song even better! Well done IZ*ONE! Also, I think they should've released the music video before showing us the performance but it's okay now.

Treasure Box's final member is Choi Hyunsuk! People said that this time YG wants to debut a more pop oriented group instead of his usual hip-hop heavy songs (which is also kind of a part of the YG brand). This is why there was heavy uncertainty wrt Hyunsuk because his rap style, fashion and overall persona screams hip-hop. But you can't deny that the boy is talented. He tends to over do it at times but he has charisma and a star quality. Some believe that he might become like G-Dragon in the upcoming years. I'm happy with him debuting tho!

So we finally have all the finals members! Unless YG pulls up the biggest plot-twist of the show and increases the debut members to include either Mashiho or Yoonbin or both..... I think it's just me hoping for this to happen.🙈

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see what kind of music they'll bring out with this group because 'Going Crazy' was catchy as fuck.

Today was very cold compared to the past few days.

My Intercultural Marketing Lecture started at 2:30PM and today's assesment format was different than last week's. We had to divide ourselves into groups of three and each group was given a part of the case study to dissect. Gurtley, Hannah and I teamed up and worked on the assignment. Due to time constraints, we've been asked to complete it over the weekend. I really didn't want one more task at the moment but alas.

I decided to have a chill day today even though there's work mounting up day by day. I'll probably wake up early tomorrow and make the most of my day.