29 December, 2018.

Today I woke up with a stomach ache and feeling very sleepy. I guess all that eating outside has taken a toll on my body. I needed a cleanse which I didn't get because it was one of my old building's neighbour's wedding reception.

So I felt weak and nauseating for the entire day but decided to go for the reception in the end. It took quite a long time to get there. We met a couple of people there, some I remembered, the others I didn't. Of course I knew the bride very well and it felt nice seeing her after so long. I guess the bride also has a very soft heart for our family as a whole because when we went up to meet the newly married couple and take pictures, we kept on talking to one another so much so that the photographer had to actually ask us to shut it, take a pic and leave. Lol.

Two of my cousins were also there at the wedding so Alex and I ate our dinner with them. Speaking of dinner, the spread was good but because I was a sick person for the day, I had to stick to dal rice and fruits. It's good that I restricted myself to just that. I need to take care of my health.

The year has almost come to an end but not before our final BTS birthday!

Taehyungieeee! Your birthday in Korea has begun!

V's Birthday Trends as on 9:00PM IST
#1 #WE_PURPLE_V
#2 #SingulariTae Day
#3 #TaehyungMayYouShineBright
#4 #OurMultiTalentedTaehyung
#5 Kim Taehyung
#6 #HAPPY_VIRTHDAY
#8 TaeTae