Chapter 32

Okay get ready, this chapter is gonna get a little fluffy and sappy so be prepared. Other than that, enjoy :)

______________________________________________________

After crying to Jungkook on the phone and having a long conversation about what had happened between him and Yoongi, Jimin decided that he was going to tell Yoongi he liked him. That's it. He couldn't pretend anymore. He would rather be honest and take his chances than carry on and pretend that everything is fine when it's really not. Nervous was an understatement. He was absolutely terrified.

They were going to hang out after class and Yoongi assured Jimin that Hoseok wouldn't be coming over so they had some privacy to talk.

They were both mortified not only over the fact that they would have to talk about it, but also because neither one of them knew what was going to happen after they talked.

Yoongi waited nervously for Jimin to walk into class. It would be awkward and uncomfortable, no doubt. And Jimin felt even worse because Hoseok was going to be there and he clearly saw what happened.

Jimin cautiously walked up to his seat, him and Yoongi exchanging quiet "hellos" and nervous, but soft smiles. Hoseok was too busy listening to music to even pay attention to what's going on in the world. But Yoongi and Jimin didn't speak another word to each other, wanting to save everything for the conversation they were about to have later.

When class was over, everyone rushed out and Yoongi whispered a simple, "see you soon," and nodded. Jimin returned the nod, not being any less terrified than before.

~

Yoongi nervously and impatiently waited for Jimin's arrival. He was watching tv mindlessly and checking the time every 5 seconds on his phone. He wanted to just get this over with. He wanted to know what was going to come of this situation. Whether it would be good or bad, he just hated the anxiety of not knowing. He was hoping that everything would be okay, but whatever was going to happen, was going to happen.

His heart stopped when he heard the front door open. His heart rate accelerated immensely and he thought his heart was going to beat right out of his chest.

Jimin, on the other hand, felt the exact same. He was so nervous he wanted to throw up.

"Hey." Jimin said softly and smiled weakly.

"Hey." Yoongi reciprocated his greeting.

Jimin sat down on the couch a good distance away from Yoongi so they could talk as comfortably as possible.

"Yoongi, I'm really sorry." Jimin said with an apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry, too." Yoongi said immediately following Jimin.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I couldn't control myself and I took advantage of you. That was not my intention I promise."

"You didn't take advantage of me. I..." Jimin looked down and started playing with his sleeves. "I wanted to kiss you. But you didn't kiss back at first so I thought you didn't want to then you kissed me back and I thought maybe it was out of pity or something."

Did Jimin really think that it was out of pity or that it didn't mean anything? Yoongi didn't want Jimin to think that, it was the farthest thing he wanted Jimin to think.

"Jimin I-" Yoongi started to say until Jimin cut him off. If Jimin was going to say what he wanted to say, he had to say it right now before anything stopped him. If Yoongi was planning on saying he didn't have the same kind of feelings for Jimin or that he didn't want to be friends, that would've prevented Jimin from confessing to Yoongi and Jimin didn't want that. He wanted to tell Yoongi regardless but it would be better to just do it now and get it over with.