Chapter 52

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content. It's nothing too graphic and no one actually does anything, it's just talked about, but it does make up most of the chapter.

PLEASE READ BOTH NOTES AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!! THANK YOU. 

Enjoy, my darlings~

___________________________________________________________

"I'll see you later this week." Yoong held Jimin's face in his hands.

Jimin was leaning over in the car to meet Yoongi's face.

"Can't wait." He smiled.

"I love you so much. I'll talk to you later."

"I love you too. And sounds good. Thank you for such a great night." Yoongi nodded and leaned in for a kiss in which Jimin welcomed. Yoongi brushes Jimin's lips with his thumb when they were done and Jimin bit his lip right after.

Yoongi released Jimin's face, no matter how bad he didn't want to, so he could get out of the car.

He was dropping him off at Jungkook's house so he could get his car.

He got his overnight bag out of the backseat and waved to Yoongi as he walked up Jungkook's driveway.

As he got closer he noticed Jungkook in the window looking like a dog waiting for his owner.

Jimin shook his head and walked into the front door.

"So how was your night?" Jungkook jumped off of the couch and ran to Jimin. 

"Hi to you too." Jimin laughed and closed the door.

"Hi, so how was your night?" Jungkook was relentless.

"It was great." Jimin said and walked toward the stairs. "I'll tell you more when we get to your room." Jimin walked to Jungkook's room and Jungkook followed, closing the door behind him.

"I've been texting Hoseok all night, he barely heard from Yoongi and I barely heard from you, mister." Jungkook crossed his arms acting like a father talking to their kid.

"Relax." JImin laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm cuffed." Jimin said and put his bag down on the floor.

Jungkook froze in his tracks and Jimin turned to look at him.

"W-what?!"

"It's official, we're together, like for real." Jimin sat on Jungkook's bed and Jungkook slowly followed.

"Really? Oh my god." Jungkook said. He didn't know what to say, he was overwhelmingly happy for his friend. He knew it was coming, but just hearing the words made it so real.

"Yup. He asked me at dinner and he also.... kinda... gave me a key to his apartment." Jimin smiled.

"Whoa, what? This is too much information to process right now." Jungkook put his hands on his temple to take a second to catch up. "I can't believe he gave you a key. Like, obviously I'm happy for you, but damn. He's really in love with you, I hope you know that."

"I know, don't worry. But yeah he said that he gave it to me in case I ever wanted to wait at his apartment while he was at work or something and also... if I ever needed a safe place to go or didn't wanna be home with my parents. It was really sweet, he clearly put a lot of thought into this."

Jungkook smiled. He was so happy Jimin has Yoongi in his life. It doesn't take much to see how much he truly cares about Jimin. This is the kind of treatment that he's always deserved but hasn't always been given.