Chapter 63

After a long absence with no updates, here's the next chapter, finally! 

I just want to let all of you know that I read every single comment on the last update I made and your messages truly meant the world to me. I'm so lucky to have the most amazing and supportive readers and just wow, I love all of you. Thank you so much for your continuous support towards not only this story but me and my personal live as well. You're just the best. 

WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive and possibly triggering content such as eating disorders (bulimia), unsafe environments, and coming out. Please keep yourselves safe and healthy. For those who aren't able/don't think they can read the chapter, there will be a brief synopsis at the end of the chapter. 

I love you all. Enjoy~

___________________________________________________________

"Are you okay?" Yoongi flicked his eyes from the road to Jimin- who was staring out of the window- then back to the road.

They were on their way back to Yoongi's house after the weekend- good, bad, and sexy- and Jimin seemed distracted. Yoongi hoped he didn't fall back into the mindset he fell into at the beginning of the weekend. Yoongi would help him, that was no question, but he didn't want him to have to suffer like that again. It was inevitable to happen again, he knew that. But the less it happens the better.

"Hmm? What? I'm sorry babe." Jimin pried his eyes away from staring out the window and getting stuck in his thoughts.

"Is everything okay? You seem a little distracted." Yoongi asked again.

"Yeah, I just. Ugh." Jimin rubbed his temple.

"It's okay, baby. Let's talk." Yoongi encouraged.

"I've just been thinking. Uh, can you hold my hold first, please?" Jimin asked.

"Of course." Yoongi reached his right hand out to Jimin to take, which he did quickly and squeezed it.

"I kind of want to tell my parents...about us."

"Oh." Was all Yoongi said at first. He panicked. He didn't know how to respond. All he could see was this being a disaster. There's no way that could be good for Jimin or his health. "Really? Don't take my silence as a bad thing, I just don't really know how to respond. That's completely your decision."

"Don't worry, I understand. I know it's a lot. But I've just been thinking about it. Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but I just want to be able to openly talk about my relationship, or just be able to be out and not have to keep my life a secret. Not keep our life a secret. It's really starting to weigh me down. I'm really tired of having to live like that, you know?" Jimin bit back the tears as he held Yoongi's hand.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I know. I mean, I don't know how that feels and I'm very lucky to never have to. But I can understand the feeling. If you want to, then I'll support you in any way I can. I just want to make sure you're safe. I know having to stay in the closet and hide that part of yourself is exhausting and harmful. So if you decide that's what you want to do then I will support you."

"Thank you." Jimin looked at their hands. "I don't know yet. Definitely not right now. Maybe after the holidays, so later on. I'm just scared." Jimin's voice cracked.

Yoongi looked at Jimin for a moment and saw him looking down, about to cry.

"I know. I am too, I won't lie." He really is terrified. "So let's think about this. What are the pros of telling them?"

"I wouldn't have to lie about my relationship, I could be honest with my parents, being honest and out might help my health, hopefully they would be more understanding. Yeah, that's all I can think of right now."