Chapter 12

WARNING: This chapter contains smut (boy x boy) so read at your own risk!!! Vmin shippers, I hope you're hungry because you have been fed😉________________
Taehyung cupped Jimin's cheeks in his big hands and held his face, looking into his eyes for a few seconds before answering him. He felt the wetness on his cheeks from crying and wiped his face.
Instead of answering with words, he brought Jimin's face closer to his, connecting their lips.
The second Jimin felt Taehyung's lips on his own, all of his common sense and rational thinking had went out the door before he did.
He missed that feeling. He missed it more than anything. There was a sense of comfort whenever he had kissed him in the past.
Jimin closed his eyes and his mouth moved with Taehyung's.
Jimin slid his hands under Taehyung's shirt, exploring his chest. He wanted to feel his warm, soft skin.
Taehyung bit Jimin's bottom lip and Jimin moaned. Taehyung's hands moved down his neck as he slid his tongue into Jimin's mouth.
The two wrestled tongues, both desperate for achieving dominance.
They were panting, their mouths twisting and turning together.
Taehyung pushed Jimin back a little bit, Jimin now leaning flat on his back. Still kissing, they adjusted their bodies so Taehyung was hovering over Jimin, Jimin's legs in the air on either side of Taehyung's body. Taehyung caressed Jimin's leg while Jimin was pulling on Taehyung's neck trying to get closer even though there was no room to get any closer.
Coming up for air, Taehyung detached his lips from Jimin's, sucking on it before letting him go completely.
They were looking at each other, both trying to inhale as much air as possible.
"Jimin." Taehyung looked down at Jimin, still grasping his leg. Jimin matched his eye contact.
"Taehyung..." Not even thinking about it twice he continued to speak, "Can we...one last time." His mind was cloudy as all he could think about was Taehyung. This certainly was not part of his original plan. He was going to let Taehyung explain and then leave. How it got to this, he didn't know. And he didn't really care at the moment.
Memories rushed back into his mind, just happy ones of them being intimate together. He wanted to experience that one last time. He was still hurt, but the desperate feeling of wanting to be intimate with him overpowered every other thought in his mind.
Taehyung looked down and smiled, running his fingers through Jimin's hair to move his hair out of his eyes. He knew what he was talking about. This wasn't part of Taehyung's plan either, yet here they are.
They were both vulnerable. More vulnerable than they had ever been, neither one of them thinking straight.
Taehyung sat up and wiped his face clear of any visible residue from his tears. He took Jimin's hand in his.
"Come on baby," Taehyung helped Jimin lift himself up. Jimin was a little wobbly when he stood up. He used Taehyung to balance himself and kicked off his Timberlands and abandoned them on the floor. Taehyung led Jimin to the room that was all too familiar to Jimin. Jimin looked at the bed for a second. Jimin barely ever had Taehyung over his house because of his parents so he mainly stayed with Taehyung. Almost all of his most intimate and fondest memories were captured in that bed.
He had finally stopped crying and didn't want to cry again so he tried to push this memories as far into the back of his mind as possible.
Taehyung closed the door and led Jimin to the bed. He pecked Jimin's lips as Jimin slid his hands under his shirt again, this time removing it and discarding it on the floor.
Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jimin's neck, admiring him as Jimin ran his hands up and down Taehyung's toned chest and stomach, admiring his body.
Taehyung lifted Jimin's sweatshirt over his head and threw it, landing wherever.
Taehyung bent down at left wet kisses on Jimin's neck. Jimin snuck his fingers into Taehyung's shorts, groping his ass to pull him closer. Taehyung put one hand on Jimin's back and tangled his fingers in Jimin's hair with his other hand, moving his head back so he could have full access to his neck. He attached himself to Jimin's neck like a leech.
Jimin lost all control. His head hung to the side as his eyes were closed, little whimpers leaving his mouth.
He was like putty under Taehyung's control. The feeling of someone else kissing and sucking on his neck was one of his weaknesses and Taehyung knew all too well how to push his buttons.
Taehyung sucked on and bit Jimin's neck, leaving already prominent purple and red splotches, showing no mercy on his neck. Then he moved down and sucked on his collarbone.
Jimin hooked his fingers around the waistband of Taehyung's shorts and pushed them down, letting them fall around his ankles. Taehyung stepped out of them, still in the process of giving Jimin hickies.
Jimin plamed Taehyung's already stiff erection through the fabric of his underwear. Taehyung moaned against Jimin's skin and lightly bit him periodically.
Jimin removed his hand from Taehyung's crotch and he groaned at the loss of touch. He pushed Taehyung up and off of his skin, Taehyung tugging on the skin with his teeth as Jimin did so.
Jimin returned the favor by attacking his neck, doing the same thing Taehyung had done to him. He kissed all around his neck and sucked on a few spots in the process. Jimin moved down and put his hands on Taehyung's back, gently squeezing it as he lowered himself. He left a trail of kisses and love bites down Taehyung's body, stopping right above his abdomen. He settled on his knees and looked up at Taehyung who was looking down at him biting his lip. Jimin peeled off his underwear and his massive, hard member sprang out of the constricting fabric. Taehyung moaned, still biting his lip.
Jimin placed his hands on Taehyung's hips to hold him still. Taehyung's fingers made their way into Jimin's hair and lightly tugged on the strands out of anticipation.
Jimin held Taehyung's member at the base and licked a stripe from the base all the way to the tip. Taehyung threw his head back and let down a deep moan. Jimin gave little kitten licks to the tip before putting it in his mouth.
"Mmmm, Jimin." Taehyung cooed.
Jimin removed his other hand off of Taehyung's hip and gently caressed his balls, knowing that would make Taehyung go crazy. 
Jimin bobbed his head up and down, letting the tip hit the back of his throat. Jimin was blessed with no gag reflex so luckily, it didn't bother him.
Taehyung's grip on Jimin's hair tightened as he was getting close. It didn't take long for him to be ready to cum. It's been so long since they were intimate and Taehyung's last boyfriend never satisfied him like Jimin did.
Within just a few minutes, Taehyung was ready to release.
"Jimin, I'm gonna cum." Jimin didn't flinch, instead he rubbed Taehyung's thigh, waiting for him to release.
Taehyung's breathing became uneven and broken moans escaped his mouth. He was moving his hips back and forth, fucking Jimin's face.
Jimin hummed while he was still in his mouth, the vibrations causing Taehyung to deeply scream out. Taehyung started losing his balance as he released in Jimin's mouth. Jimin swallowing all of it.
Jimin released his member with a loud pop. He licked the sides as Taehyung was coming down from his high, his body still shaking a little bit.
Taehyung let his head hang down and looked at Jimin. He looked at him with lust in his eyes and brought his hand down to Jimin's chin. He held his pointer finger under his chin and brought his head up, signaling for Jimin to standing up.
Jimin was level with Taehyung and Taehyung kissed him again, this time more aggressively. He gripped Jimin's ass cheeks in his big hands and pulled him close to his body. Jimin moved his hips upwards and grinding his crotch with Taehyung's. The friction of his pants were causing both of them to groan.
Taehyung moved Jimin back, Jimin hitting the bed and laying down on his back slowly. He moved up a little bit so the both of them could fit on the bed. Taehyung admired his body. He noticed that Jimin had lost a good amount of weight since they broke up. He was already thin, so he was even thinner. In fact, his ribs were sticking out a little. But Taehyung  didn't really think much of it.
Taehyung hovered over him again and sweetly smiled at him. Then he moved down and went to slide Jimin's pants down his legs, but he stopped when he moved them down to his thighs and just stared at his crotch. Jimin groaned and lifted his head up to see why Taehyung suddenly stopped.
"Baby, you're not wearing any underwear?" Jimin's cheeks flushed and he let his head fall back onto the bed. He had completely forgotten that he was wearing Yoongi's clothes. And now his ex was ripping them off of his body. Jimin's head was spinning, a million thoughts going through his mind. Still, none of them being logical enough to realize what he was actually doing.
Taehyung smirked and finished taking his pants off. He pumped Jimin's rock hard member a few times before grabbing a pillow.
"Lift your butt up, baby." Taehyung lightly tapped Jimin's thighs, signaling to sit up. Jimin lifted his butt up without any hesitation as he knew what was about to come.
Taehyung slid the pillow under Jimin's butt, elevating it. Taehyung pushed up Jimin's legs and moved them back as far as they could go, and boy did they go far. His feet touched the bed where Jimin's head was. Jimin was extremely flexible and made moments like these more enjoyable for him and whoever he was having sex with.
Jimin hooked his arms around his legs, holding them in place. He closed his eyes, his heart beating a million times per second due to anticipation.
Within seconds he felt something warm and wet tickling his hole.
"Ahh, mmm." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip.
Taehyung teased his sensitive skin, lubricating the outside with his spit before plunging his tongue deep into Jimin's hole.
Jimin was thrashing his head from side to side, almost not being able to handle the pleasure.
Taehyung slid his tongue in and out and sucked on the skin.
Getting eaten out was Jimin's favorite thing to do sexually, by far. He obviously likes getting head, but all guys do. Maybe it was Taehyung's golden tongue, he didn't know. But he knew that it felt good.
Jimin's hand made its way to his rock hard member that was leaking precum and started pumping.
Jimin moaned as he felt his hole being pleasured, hearing the sucking and slurping sounds coming from Taehyung.
After a couple minutes of Taehyung tongue-fucking Jimin, Jimin started to lose control.
"Tae," Jimin softly breathed out. His legs started to shake and Taehyung knew he was coming undone. He licked the sensitive skin one more time before coming up to hover over Jimin.
With his legs still in the air, Jimin continued to pump himself while Taehyung licked his fingers and stuck two of them into Jimin's hole. He should've used lube and he knows it, but Jimin was becoming more of a mess by the second and he wanted to get right to it.
Taehyung curled his fingers, hitting Jimin's prostate at the perfect angle. To drive Jimin even more crazy, he brings his mouth to Jimin's chest, teasing his nipple. By licking and gently sucking on the sensitive bundle of nerves, Taehyung pushed Jimin over the edge.
His whimpers turned into high pitched screams as he began to see stars behind his tightly shut eyes. Taehyung took that as a signal to ram into Jimin with his fingers, loving the reaction he was getting from Jimin. He gently tugged on his nipple with his teeth in the process of making him cum.
From the mixture of pleasure and enjoyable pain, Jimin released and it shot out all over his chest.
Jimin laid there with his eyes closed, his chest falling up and down as Taehyung removed his fingers and softly stroked Jimin's length while he came down from his high.
Neither one of them had ever cum that fast during foreplay before. They were both engulfed with anticipation and desperation, they didn't care about making it last. They weren't thinking straight this time and just wanted to release, while making sure the other felt good.
Jimin let out a loud breath. Taehyung lifted himself off of Jimin and Jimin released the grip on his legs, letting them fall forward in front of him to rest his feet on the bed. Taehyung had gotten up and walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room and his roommate's room on the other side.
He came back out with a washcloth and Taehyung cleaned off Jimin's chest. He put it beside them on the bed, knowing that they were far from being done and would need it again later. He removed the pillow from under Jimin and tossed it to the side. He climbed in between Jimin's legs and hovered over him.
He kissed his lips, starting to do so passionately, then moving on to dominating Jimin's tongue. Jimin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck, wanting to capture this feeling forever.
He detached himself from his lips with a pop and kissed down his jaw.
Taehyung sat up and and leaned over Jimin, extending his arm out to reach the drawer on the bedside table. He pulled out a bottle of lube and balanced on his knees in between Jimin. He pushed Jimin's legs up, signaling him to hold his legs up again. Jimin obeyed and lifted his legs up, pulling them back to his head.
Taehyung poured a little bit of lube on his hand and pump himself a few times. Then he poured little bit onto Jimin's hole, Jimin gasping at the sudden sensation of the cool liquid. Taehyung massaged the area a little bit, spreading the lube. Once he felt they were both lubricated enough, he tossed the bottle to the side in case they needed it later.
He positioned himself in front of Jimin.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes, Tae Tae, please." Jimin begged. Taehyung smirked and slid his member inside Jimin's hole. Taehyung let out a slow, drawn out breath, the tightness overwhelming Taehyung.
Jimin gasped loudly when he felt Taehyung inside of him. Taehyung slid in slowly until his entire length was buried deep inside Jimin.
Jimin groaned at the feeling of Taehyung filling him up. This is what he longed for, what he needed so badly. He needed Taehyung to be his one last time and Taehyung wanted Jimin to be his one last time.
Taehyung bent down, hooking his arms under Jimin's knees, resting his hands on the bed beneath him to keep Jimin still and spread out. Their stomachs were touching as Taehyung buried his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Their soft, warm bodies melted together.
Taehyung slammed into Jimin, eliciting a moan from both of them. His knees steadied him and allowed him to start pounding into him. Jimin wrapped  both of his arms around Taehyung's neck, his elbows resting on his shoulders.
Taehyung pounded Jimin at a steady rhythm, their skin slapping together.
Jimin was overwhelmed.
The feeling of Taehyung's burning skin on his skin.
The feeling of Taehyung completely filling him up.
The feeling of Taehyung pounding into him so hard that their skin is smacking together with such force.
He could barely handle it.
"Ohh, oh, ohhhhhh," Jimin cried out. He couldn't form any words to speak. Instead he let out whimpers and cries every single time Taehyung's length made contact with his prostate.
Taehyung just let out hard breaths and deep, throaty moans.
Jimin's cries only made Taehyung want to go faster. And harder.
Taehyung removed his hands from the bed and curled them around Jimin's legs, allowing him to further lean on him and move his hips at an alarmly fast rate.
"Ahhhh, uhhh-ahhh," Jimin's cries became more high pitched as Taehyung drilled into him. His mind went blank as the only thing he could focus on was Taehyung working his magic on him.
He raked his nails on Taehyung's back, needing to grip onto something. He was holding on for dear life and he scratched so hard, he thought he probably made Taehyung bleed. Taehyung didn't care. If anything, it turned him on more. Knowing that he could still make Jimin feel as good as he used to, made him feel some type of way.
"T-Tae-hyung," Jimin hiccuped, not being able to get a word out because Taehyung's roughness caused his breathing to hitch.
He couldn't even issue a warning as he released again, spilling out all over his and Taehyung's stomach and chest area. He became overly sensitive with Taehyung still dominating his hole.
All it took was for Taehyung to hear his named being moaned.
That's all it took for him to feel that familiar fire build up in his abdomen.
"Jimin, uhhhh."  His started letting out rough ragged breaths, almost about to collapse out of exhaustion. But he couldn't, he had to cum.
He pressed himself against Jimin and humped him in a fast and sloppy, animalistic way to help him get a better high.
Jimin clenched his walls together and Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head, losing all control.
He releases inside of Jimin, filling him up with his warm liquid, some of it spilling out and getting on Jimin's ass. Taehyung's breaths were so rapid that he almost lost consciousness.
He stopped completely, after he released his entire load, for a second then slid in and out of him slowly, coming down from his high.
They both felt the oversensitivity as Taehyung was still inside him.
Taehyung lifted himself up balanced on his weak, wobbly knees. Sweat was beading on his forehead and pretty much the rest of his body. He ran his fingers through his hair, removing the wet strands from his forehead.
He looked down at Jimin, still in the process of catching his breath. Jimin looked up at him and wrapped his legs around his waist, aching for more.
Taehyung leaned his head back a little bit and closed his eyes, letting out a soft chuckle. He took Jimin's member in his hand and started gently stroking him. Jimin was squirming beneath him, whining.
"Mmmm, oh Jimin." Taehyung looked down.
"Taeee," Jimin groaned.
"I'm exhausted." Taehyung's body was tired, there was no way he could exert more energy to orgasm again.
Jimin put his hand on top of Taehyung's on his dick, stopping his stroking motions.
"Then lie down, let me do it. Please?" Jimin's eyes begged Taehyung.
Jimin didn't want this to end. Neither one of them did, really. However, Taehyung was physically exhausted and didn't think he could perform like he just did again. But Jimin didn't want to let him go just yet. He wanted to feel him for a little while longer, he wanted to experience one more high with Taehyung.
Taehyung tilted his head to the side and smiled.
He pulled out of Jimin, eliciting a small cry from Jimin acting as if he couldn't handle a second without having Taehyung inside of him, and lied down next to him.
Jimin lifted himself up and onto his knees. He turned to Taehyung and swung one of his legs over Taehyung's, hovering over him.
"Wait, get the lube first." Taehyung pointed to the clear bottle that rested a few inches away from Jimin's foot. He nodded and reached for it, handing it to Taehyung. He squirted some into his palm and stroked his throbbing erection. Satisfied, he throws the bottle to the side and pulls Jimin forward, crawling on him to line his entrance up with Taehyung's tip.
Taehyung held his erection still, allowing Jimin to sit on his length. Taehyung removed his hand when Jimin sunk down all the way, his ass sitting flat on Taehyung. Jimins legs rested on either side of Taehyung while Tae brought his knees upwards a little so Jimin was sitting on his lap.
Taehyung gritted his teeth and breathed out while Jimin let out a high pitched cry.
Jimin leaned forward, kissing Taehyung. Taehyung squeezed Jimin's ass as he remained still. They were both enjoying the stillness, simply feeling each other.
After sweetly kissing Taehyung for a few seconds, Jimin sits up and firmly puts his hands on Taehyung's chest.
He starts rocking back back and forth on Taehyung's dick and Taehyung's hands grip onto Jimin's hips, helping in guiding his speed.
Jimin throws his head back in pleasure.
Jimin grows tired of the slow speed so he picks up, bouncing up and down on top of Taehyung. His dick was flopping around and hitting Taehyung's stomach.
Deep moans continuously escape Taehyung's mouth and it's music to Jimin's ears.
Jimin brings his head forward to look at Taehyung, who was already staring at him. They lock eyes, staring into each other's souls.
Jimin's mouth gapes open, high pitched, girl-like cries spilling out.
Jimin was already starting to feel tired as he already orgasmed twice, but he didn't care. He needed that feeling at least one more time.
He continued to bounce on Taehyung's length, gripping onto his chest to try and keep his balance. Taehyung carefully watched Jimin's contorted facial expressions and brought his hands up to Jimin's chest. He started playing with his nipples and Jimin let out a growl. A growl that hasn't left his mouth yet. Taehyung was driving him to the edge.
"Tae." Jimin cried, the sweat creating a thin sheen over his skin.
"Mhmmm?" Taehyung breathed out, twisting and padding Jimin's nipples.
"I'm go-gonna c-cum ag-g-g-ain," Jimin hiccuped, the bouncing motion causing his vocal chords to create broken sounds.
"Come on, baby. Let it all out, one more time." Taehyung urged him, feeling his own high approaching, but he knew he wouldn't be able to cum before Jimin.
Jimin dug his nails into Taehyung's chest, for sure leaving marks behind and lifted his head upwards, squeezing his eyes shut. His head started spinning and be began to feel lightheaded, the pleasure engulfing him completely.
He screamed out, a high pitched, animalistic yelp escaping his lips.
Within seconds he releases, his load shooting out of  him, coating Taehyung's stomach, some of it dripping down the sides of his waist.
Jimin falls forward, clinging onto Taehyung. Tae hadn't come yet, but he knew Jimin couldn't go back to the speed he had before. Taehyung grabbed onto Jimin's ass and lifted the both of them. Taehyung pounded up into Jimin, using the all the strength that he didn't know he had left. Jimin's face was buried into his chest and remained still so Taehyung could finish.
Taehyung soon proceeded to ride out his orgasm, still pounding Jimin and releasing his warm liquid inside of him once again, more spilling out than last time.
Once his orgasm ceased, the boys lied there for a few seconds, Taehyung still inside of Jimin. Taehyung was holding Jimin in his arms, kissing and nipping on his shoulders. Their chests rose and fell together, both of them trying to get a steady breathing rate.
Jimin sat up, still panting a little bit. Jimin reached over to get the washcloth and swiped it across Taehyung's stomach, wiping his release off of him as well as his own chest because some of it got on him when he lied on top of Taehyung. He lifted himself off of him, Taehyung's dick sliding out and falling onto his own leg. Jimin lied down next to him, using his arm as a pillow. Taehyung pulled him close rand wrapped his other arm around him, Jimin now resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. He ran his hands through Jimin's hair.
At first Taehyung thought he heard Jimin breathing loud, but he soon realized he was crying again.
Everything came back to Jimin. All of his rational thoughts that he tossed to the side before he had sex with his ex.
He just had sex with his ex. The person he was trying to get over.
He was trying to wrap his head around it. He was emotional and more vulnerable than before.
"Jimin? Jimin what's wrong?" Taehyung pulled away a little and moved Jimin's face so he was looking up at Tae. His eyes welled up with tears as he looked up into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung started to panic. Did he hurt Jimin? What's wrong?"
"Taehyung..." Jimin choked out.
_______________
Okay that was a lot, I know. Did y'all enjoy this chapter?? This is my first time writing boy x boy smut so I hope I did a good job!
Anyway, I'm going on vacation which shouldn't effect the updates for this story but if you wanna know more you can read the author's note I posted on the last updated chapter of "War of Hormone."
Things are gonna get even better so stay tuned!!