Chapter 54

WARNING: This chapter contains triggering and sensitive content such as eating disorders, homophobia, panic/anxiety attacks, nightmares, emotional distress, etc. 

Please keep yourselves safe and if you don't think you'll be able to read this then please skip down to the end of the chapter for a brief synopsis.

Everyone else, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________

"Jimin, eat what your mother packed you for lunch. You're 19 years old, I shouldn't have to tell you to eat. I'm getting tired of this crap." His father grumbled the order.

He and Jimin were currently at his dad's work eating lunch. Jimin wasn't hungry in the slightest and his dad was in a rather sour mood today, which didn't help Jimin.

He couldn't look him in the eye.

"What does it matter? I'm not hungry." Jimin mumbled, moving around the food in the Tupperware container.

"I'm not going to tell you again, just eat it." His dad ordered again and grit his teeth.

Jimin sighed, swallowing back his tears.

It always made things so much worse when his parents forced him to eat. If they didn't force him then he'll more likely actually eat his meals and make more of an effort to keep what he does eat down.

Unwillingly, Jimin picked up a small bite with his fork and put it in his mouth.

He couldn't wait until he got home and locked himself in his room. Or better yet, maybe he could go to Yoongi's house.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen! Jimin and I just started eating, why don't you all join us." Jimin heard his dad say in his fake polite voice and looked up to see a small group of his coworkers piling into the break room. He rolled his eyes and took out his phone after taking another bite of food just so he wouldn't have to hear it from his dad.

J: Do you have work tonight?

Jimin texted Yoongi. It was only lunch time, but he would go over Yoongi's apartment right after he went home first and packed an overnight bag. If Yoongi had work then he would go and wait for him, but he really hoped he didn't so he could see him and wouldn't be left alone with his thoughts. Or worse, he wouldn't be left alone to do something he would regret later on.

Y: No baby, I'm off tonight. Why?

Jimin inconspicuously sighed a sigh of relief.

J: Did you have any other plans like with Hoseok?

Y: I'm hanging out with him right now but he has work in a little bit so I'm free for the rest of the night

J: Okay, good. I'm at work with my dad right now and I don't really wanna be home later

Y: Of course, why don't you come over and spend the night if you can?

J: Yes, I need that right now. I need you

Y: I'm all yours tonight baby.

Jimin took another small bite in case his father was keeping an eye on him while being fake polite to his coworkers. He looked up and they seemed to be lost in a boring, pointless conversation. Jimin was being rude by not participating, but he didn't care. He would probably hear about it later from his father but he couldn't care less because he was seeing Yoongi later. He would hear whatever his dad had to say and then he would leave to spend the night with his loving boyfriend.