Chapter 59

I can't believe that this story has reached 201K views. 100K was a dream come true so I can't even begin to describe how much this means to me and how thankful I am for each and every single one of you. Every single read, every vote, every comment, I'm thankful for them all.

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic sexual content and it's most of the chapter so be warned. However, while it's graphic, it's also beautiful and emotional so just be prepared.

ENJOY ;)

____________________________________________________________

Finally. Jimin thought as he closed the door behind Jungkook and Hoseok.

They all hung out just moments ago and while Jimin was happy to see their friends and all be together, he had plans with Yoongi tonight. Just Yoongi. But, this was the only day this week that everyone as able to actually get together due to their conflicting class and work schedules. Jimin would rather set his plans aside for a little while longer than not see his friends.

"So." Jimin heard Yoongi's voice as he came up behind him to engulf him in a back hug. Jimin smiled even though Yoongi couldn't see it. "What do you wanna do? We can watch tv or take a bath. Whatever you wanna do, baby." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin's heart started pounding. "I was thinking we could do something else..."

"Oh yeah, like what?" Yoongi asked. Not getting what Jimin was putting down.

"Why don't you take me to the bedroom and I'll show you."

Oh.

Oh.

Yoongi understood now. Oh he understood.

His eyes widened and he let go of Jimin so he could turn around and face him.

Jimin was looking at him with a look that told Yoongi he was confident and sure. But there was no way he wasn't going to ask. He needed to make sure he was clear.

He took Jimin's hand in his.

"You-you wanna have sex?" Yoongi asked. He didn't want there to be any confusion. He needed both of them to be on the same page if they were going to do this.

"I don't wanna have sex, I wanna make love to you, Yoongi." His facial expression was still serious, but it formed into a more sensual one.

"Are you sure? Are you completely sure? We don't have to do this."

"I know. I'm sure. I want to."

"Are you 100% sure? I want to make sure you're fully ready, Jimin."

Jimin smiled. As if he could fall harder for Yoongi. "I'm 100% sure. I've been thinking about this for days. I'm ready. Do you want to?" JImin asked. Just because he did didn't automatically mean that Yoongi wanted to as well. This isn't just about Jimin. It's about the both of them.

"Of course, I want to. But only if you do."

"I do, I promise. I'm ready and I really wanna do this with you."

"If you're sure, then let's go, my beautiful boy." Jimin giggled and Yoongi happily guided Jimin to his bedroom by holding his hand.

Yoongi couldn't believe it. They were actually going to have sex. Yoongi obviously wouldn't have cared if Jimin wanted to wait longer or if he never wanted to do it, but now that Jimin was ready, he couldn't wait.

What he was most excited for, by far, was being able to worship Jimin and tell him over and over how beautiful he was. He couldn't wait to be intimate with the person he was absolutely in love with.