Chapter 62

WARNING: This chapter contains triggering and upsetting scenes such as eating disorders and mental illness. This chapter also contains some sexual language. Please take care of yourselves and if you don't think you'll be able to read it, there will be a brief synopsis at the end.

Be safe. I love you all.

_______________________________________________________________

"Are you ready, love?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he was coming out of the bathroom.

"Yup, let's go." Jimin smiled and took his boyfriend's hand. Yoongi had already put their bags for the weekend in Jimin's car so they could leave right after Jimin was done using the bathroom.

"Shit." Yoongi said when he looked at Jimin's neck. He could see the remnants of two hickeys he gave Jimin last night peeking out of Jimin's shirt collar. It was the shirt that made it visible as it was a vneck. "You can see the hickeys I gave you."

"Yeah, just because of the shirt." Jimin said looking down. He'd already seen them in the bathroom, but wasn't that worried right now. "It's okay. I'm not seeing my parents all weekend. And if I need to, Jennie has makeup to cover them up. She's done it before." It's true, she has. When he was dating Taehyung and was very stupid, not being as careful. If Taehyung left hickeys on Jimin's neck while they were there, Jennie just covered them up with makeup.

"What about your brother? I don't want him to kick my ass or anything after he sees what I did to his little brother."

Jimin laughed. "He's not going to. Just say we were safe if he asks, which he most likely won't. He won't say anything to you, anyway. It's okay. Plus, he can't see the other ones you left besides us." Jimin said sensually.

Yoongi had left hickeys on Jimin's lower stomach, his hips, and his thighs. But that was only a fraction of the amazing night they had. They spent hours, literally hours, making love to each other. Most of  Jimin's outfit never came off, it took everything in Yoongi to not rip it off of his body. The only article of clothing that was removed was Jimin's thong and the garters. Jimin was still a little frazzled. Buying that outfit was the best decision he's ever made.

"Are you sure you don't mind driving?" Jimin asked as he locked the door behind him. Since he had his own key, he wanted to use it as much as he could, just because, well, just because he could.

"Not at all. I just want you to relax." Jimin wasn't going to refuse Yoongi volunteering to drive over an hour and a half so Jimin didn't have to.

When they got to the car, Yoongi opened Jimin's door and closed it for him, not wanting him to lift a finger at all this weekend. Or really, ever for that matter.

~

It was around 3:00PM when they arrived at the house. Yoongi stopped for food on the way because Jimin said he was hungry. Yoongi was just glad that Jimin was allowing himself to eat when he was actually hungry. Jimin didn't even eat healthy either, they stopped at a rest stop. Yoongi hoped that would last longer than the weekend, but he was proud of Jimin nonetheless.

They got their luggage from the back seat and just walked through the front door.

They were greeted by the big dogs, who Yoongi loves, with Jennie following close behind.

She had the biggest smile on her face and engulfed Jimin in a hug.

"Hello boys!" She squeezed Jimin then went right to Yoongi, just about tripping over the excited dogs. She gave Yoongi the same amount of love she gave Jimin.

"How was the drive?" She asked when she let go.

"It wasn't bad." Yoongi said. "How are you?"

"I'm good! Well, better that you guys are here now." She smiled.