Chapter 54

Finn

I walked into the shop to buy my tux. There were all sorts of tuxedo-robes, but I eventually found the one I wanted. It was a simple, black and white robe that didn't look too different from an actual tuxedo. I gave the man my money and headed to buy a corsage for Ez. After I bought the best corsage in there to try and impress Ez, I decided it was time to go back to school. So, I headed back to school in time for Defense Against the Dark Arts class. This time, Ez was stuck in the back with some other girl, and I was sitting next to August. "Everyone, since we have been studying the Patronus and you have worked so hard, today I decided to do something fun. We are going to just be trying out the spell so you may find a patronus. So, we need you to pair up with someone other than your table mate. So, 1... 2... 3... GO!" Professor Graham said. This time, I was determined to be partners with Ez. I jumped up, hopped over the table behind me and leapt straight onto the table in front of Luke's. I hopped right in front of his hands, startling him, and corkscrewed straight in front of Ez.

"Will you be my partner?" We both said at the same time. We both laughed and celebrated silently. This caused angry looks from both Laila and Luke, who partnered up together reluctantly.

"So, what's been up with you while I've been in a coma?" I asked Ez trying to make small talk.

"Well, I've been worried out of my mind about you, had to deal with Luke flirting with me and Laila torturing me about 'you picking her in the end over me' and stuff like that." She said, pouting slightly.

"So, good?" I asked jokily.