Chapter 78

Finn

"Okay. I'm going to teach you all you need to know about Quidditch." I said confidently. I was slightly upset that Gus wasn't here. He had to continue packing, so he couldn't help. But, that made it a more personal lesson. I laughed at Ez's appearance, because she was scared of getting hurt so she wore an old pair if football equipment. The helmet, the shoulder pads, everything. But, she was the cutest football player I've ever met. Well, maybe..... yeah, definitely Ez.

"This red ball here is called the quaffle. The chasers try to get this in the hoop, while the keepers try to keep them out. This is more or less the regular scoring system." I picked up the quaffle and threw it to her.

"Okay this one, you might need the equipment for. This is called the bludger. Beaters, like Gus, try to hit this at the other players. Stand back." I commanded, readying my bat. I unlocked the bludger and got ready to protect Ez. When the bludger started coming for us, I hit it with the bat, knocking it back up, where it was ready to land on the ground. When it landed, I grabbed a hold of it, shaking like a chihuahua, trying to hold the ball. I placed it back into the cage, locking it up tight.

"This one," I said motioning to the snitch, "is the 'make it or break it' part of Quidditch. Seekers, like myself, try to catch this, which awards there team 250 points." I said tossing it around.

"Ready to start flying?"