Chapter 115

Ezmerelda

The kiss that we shared after he woke up, was the best one, ever, it was amazing, and when we pulled away, I was crying tears of happiness.

I thought I would never see those adorable brown glowing eyes, ever again. I smiled, still crying, and sniffling...

"I'm owed a date to Disneyland, you know." He said after I had pulled away. I nodded, still unable to speak, and we hugged like we never had before. I was crushed, but I was glad. I finally found my voice again.

"Don't you ever do that to me again, Finmore, you scared me to death!"

"What happened to me?" He asked.

"Well, Voldemort tried to kill you, and he did, but you just woke up, so apparently, he didn't? I don't know...I'm still confused." I said grinning, while shaking my head.

"How long was I out?"

"3 weeks..."

"Dang! I could hear people, but I couldn't move or talk or see, or anything! It was pure torture!"

"Oh Finn, you don't know what pure torture is... I wanted them to kill me after you 'died.' I wanted to die. I begged them to kill me, but no one would, I went 3 weeks without my best friend, my love..."

He then looked me straight in the eyes with a very serious face, and asked me,

"You wanted to die, Ez?"