Chapter 73

Ezmerelda

I was so glad that I had Finmore back to being my friend, or boyfriend, or more-than-friend-friend, or whatever we were. I was so stupid to believe Luke in the first place, he will get revenge.

I should've just let Finn pound him that day...

No, that would've been merciless...

I laughed at Finn as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me off, "Where are we going?"

"To watch Star Wars, if course."

So he dragged me all the way to the Gryffindor Common Room. Lucky for us, we didn't have a TV. Finn ran upstairs and returned with a little laptop. We both got on the couch, and snuggled up to each other, not even too close for my taste. With his arm around my shoulders and my arms locked around his skinny waist, and a blanket laid over ourselves, we cuddled throughout the entire movie. Me throwing my head back and laughing at the funny parts, and Finn would start moving with the characters during an action scene. It was truly great, and I was very happy to have my Finmore back. Just as the credits started to roll on, the portrait opened, and August was the one to come through. He ran over to the couch, jumped over the back, as I had tried unsuccessfully before, and landed right beside me. "Movie Night? Without me? Guuuuys!" He sat back and gave us a pouty face. "Oh, alright Gus, join the party."

And with that, he jumped, almost like pounced onto the side of me and snuggled in, making an Ezmerelda sandwich.