Shadow the Hedgehog X Human Reader

(Y/N) was walking around station square in ripped jeans and an old black hoodie.. It was almost midnight. She had no where to go. Her parents had abandoned her. She didn't know why.

"Why am I unwanted?" she asked herself quietly.

She then heard fighting. She ran toward it. There was a blue hedgehog fighting a black and red hedgehog.

'What the?' she said in her head. 'Strange.'

She watched them, till the cops showed up. The black and red one disappeared. The blue one got arrested.

She then ran away.

(Time Skip)

She ran outside of the city and stood at the edge of a cliff.

"What are you doing?"

She turned around fasted and tripped. She started to fall off the cliff. Her eyes widened.

Then someone grabbed her wrist. The person pulled her up. She got a good look at the person. It was the black and red hedgehog she had saw fighting.

"You never answered my question."

She looked at the ground.

He stared at her.

"Why?" she then asked.

"Why what?" he asked.

"Why save me from falling?" she asked looking up at him.

"I can tell, you're a lot like me." he said. "Now, why would you want to fall off a cliff?"

"No one cares about me." she answered.

He looked at her. She looked back at the ground. He then picked her up, bridal style.

Her eyes widened.

He held a chaos emerald.

"CHAOS CONTROL."

They were then teleported onto the Egg carrier.

He carried her to the command center. Eggman looked at him.

"Shadow, who is she?"

Shadow looked up at him with a look saying 'harm her and you will regret it'.

Eggman stayed quiet.

"She's staying with us."