CHRISTMAS SPECAIL WILD KRATTS

(Y/N) has been friends with the Wild Kratts since her parent died. She was currently out shopping for presents for the gang.

'What would they like?' she asked in her head.

She continued to walk around. Then she saw a bright blue and bright green jackets.

'The bros would like that.' she said in her head as she picked them up.

She then saw tiny wrench earrings.

'Defiantly Aviva.'

She then saw a 'easy to make pizza' set.(it sounds cool, but probably not real)

'Jimmy Z would love this.'

She walked around for some time. She looked around and saw cute cat earrings.

'For Koki.'

She then walked up to pay.

(Time Skip)

Now she was heading back to the Tortuga, which wasn't that far away.

She walked into the Tortuga, and went to her room. She began to wrap the presents. She was so proud or herself.

After wrapping the presents, she put them in her closet.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!" called Aviva.

Everyone met in the main room and started eating.

(Time Skip)

Soon it was time to open presents. So everyone went to their room and got the presents and brought them into the main room. Everyone handed the presents to each other. Then everyone opened theirs.

Aviva got anything to do with tools, minus the wrench earrings. Koki got the same as Aviva, minus the cat earrings. Jimmy Z got anything to do with food. Chris and Martian got the jackets from (Y/N) and animal things form the rest. (Y/N) got a turquoise creature power suit, the same creature disks as the bros. A turquois and black jacket, like the bros.

Everyone loved their gifts.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" they all called out.