Chapter 7 ~

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Eren's POV:

"Levi I didn't know you liked male strippers." I decided to shake this off and make a joke out of the situation. My main instinct was to get angry, but for some reason I felt forgiving-he got lucky that time.

"You dimwitted idiot, I forgot my bag." He picked it up off of the table, waving it aimlessly.

"Or is that an excuse to see me?" I smirked. Maybe flirting would get him to admit his sexual orientation.

"Tch, I'm not into guys. Even if I was, I wouldn't be into you." Levi knew that both of those statements were lies. How could he have managed to fall for this annoying brat?

"Are you sure? You don't seem sure." Levi rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Did I stutter? I have made myself clear." He turned on his heel swiftly and went up the carpeted stairs.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

The high pitched shrill of my alarm clock sounded.

Monday.

I sighed and stretched my arm to my alarm clock, hitting several buttons before it shut up.

Sitting on the side of my messy bed, I rubbed my eyes to wipe away the grogginess. I yawned quietly and stretched my arms before standing up to get myself breakfast.

I walked upstairs to the kitchen and saw the home phone had some missed calls, and several voicemails.

The first voicemail was my dad.

"Hi Eren, you're probably sleeping but this business trip will take longer than I expected. I will be gone for another week or two, so try to stay put. And you know where the money is incase anything happens. See ya soon." The voicemail ended and an automated voice asked if I wanted to replay, delete, or save the message.

Delete.

The next one was from the Maria Health Center.

"Greetings! We called to notify you visiting times are Monday through Friday, starting at 7:00am through 6:00pm. Have a great day."

I almost forgot about Mikasa. She doesn't remember me, she's suffering from amnesia. She was scarred and bruised, nothing too bad.

I decided I might as well visit her sometime soon. Possibly today...

Putting two slices of white bread into the toaster, I retrieved the peanut butter and the grape jam.

The toaster soon finished warming the bread, and popped up. I grabbed the hot bread and put it on a wooden cutting board. Unscrewing the lid on the peanut butter, I also flipped open the cap on the squirtable jam. I spread the peanut butter than the jelly.

I ate my breakfast walking downstairs, getting one of my sets of uniforms out. I soon finished both pieces of toast, getting dressed shortly after. Taking a look in the mirror, I ruffled my flat hair slightly. I brushed my teeth whilst getting my bag ready. I left my phone at my house as I rushed to bus stop.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

2:16pm.

I was sitting in a dim and cold classroom listening to a dull lesson from a boring substitute. I looked behind my shoulder and saw Armin halfway across the room, with Jean sitting in a chair relatively close to him.

Jean and I aren't friends, but we aren't enemies either. He always brings up the stupidest topics, which is why we always get in fights. Most of them aren't physical.

In one minute, we would be free from this hell. At least for the rest of the day.

Our substitute passed out our homework, and rambled on about the instructions when the bell rang. Everyone scrambled out of class.

I swiftly left the room with my assignment and got to my locker. Armin was eagerly waiting by it.

"How's Mikasa?" Everyone heard about Mikasa. No one really payed attention to it, except her close friends.

"I haven't visited her yet." Armin sighed. "I hope she is okay..." Jean came to is and gave me a disgusted look when Armin wasn't looking.

"Armin can we hang later today?" Jean asked him. I scowled.

"Sure, I'll text you when I'm done with my homework."

I left as they chatted about football and other stupid sports. Soccer was the only sport that appealed to me. Too bad I had to drop out because of my shitty grades.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

I got to the hospital and signed in on the visitor's list.

"Go to room 339 on Floor C." I thanked the red headed nurse-Petra, as it said on her name tag-and knocked lightly on the door. Mikasa looked up from her iPhone and I opened the door fully.

"Hi. How do you feel?" I pulled up a chair and sat by the bed.

"W-who are you...." She looked tired.

"I'm Eren. I helped you here. Before that, we were friends since we were little. We used to spend as much time together as we could." Mikasa saw flashes of childhood memories as I told her stories of our past.

"You seemed familiar... Where's the blond one?" I laughed at her question.

"His name is Armin, and he's at home studying. He's extremely smart, but he isn't athletic." Mikasa laughed. I missed her laugh, she never laughed anymore.

"Anyone else that's important?"

"Well a horse faced brunette guy named Jean. He admires you from afar." She giggled at my description.

"Well thank you-Eren?" I nodded. I put the chair back and started to leave. "Will you visit me tomorrow?" I looked back at her.

"Of course I will."

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

A/N: okay wow long chapter sorry (may be typos, I haven't edited it yet.) but um yeah I haven't had inspiration to write so sorry for the anticlimactic chapter. things are heating up between Levi and Eren though, because it's official Levi likes Eren and Eren likes Levi ;u; they don't know it yet... I promise the next chapter will be better. vote and get my story to 50 votes pls. you guys are awesome. c: kay pce

xoxo,

~Grace