Chapter 30 ~ Awkward Encounter Part 2

a/n: thank you all so much for 10k reads c':

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Eren's POV:

"Oh, h-hi Mr. Smith," my face heated up as I saw Levi's confused gaze switch between the both of us.

"You didn't tell him?" Mr. Smith muttered to Levi.

"Eren I didn't tell you?" I shook my head. "Well, this is Erwin. I knew you two were at the same school b-"

"You knew this whole time?!" Levi smirked and Erwin lightly chuckled. I felt awkward hanging out with my teacher.

"Please, call me Erwin." He smiled and stuck his hand out. I hesitated before shaking his warm hand with my sweaty one.

The apartment was neat and clean, from what I could tell. I sat on a couch as Levi got me a refreshment. Erwin sat on the couch across from mine. I awkwardly shifted and tensed up.

"How's it goin'?" He casually asked, seeming genuinely interested.

"Well," I paused and sat there for a minute. Besides the suicide attempt made a couple of days ago, my life has been great. "It's been pretty great."

Levi came in and handed me a glass, sliding onto the couch I was sitting on. His arm slung across the back of the couch casually.

All I knew is I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

-Time Skip-

Levi purchased Boardwalk, and I had Park Place.

"Dammit." I muttered. Erwin was sleeping, so we had to be quiet. It was inevitable we'd be yelling within an hour.

"Can I have Boardwalk?" I smiled at Levi, who shook his head. "Why nottt~?" Maybe my kawaiiness could convince him.

"Tch, no." I tackled him onto the board as we both laughed. He'd wiggle out soon enough. I used my arms to keep him secure.

"Give me the card." I seductively demanded.

"Eren tops?" A voice from across the room rang out. He put his hand to his mouth, realizing he spoke his thoughts.

"Erwin how long have you been standing there?" I sat up again, feeling my face heat up as Levi's grew red.

"Not long, but long enough." He took his water and left the room, chuckling.

~

Levi pulled the blanket over us as we cuddled in his bed. I turned to him and saw him punch his face, muttering a profanity.

"Goodnight, Levi."

"I'll see ya later, brat."

~

I woke up and rolled over to see an empty bed. The fragrant smell of bacon and eggs wafted through the crack of the bedroom door.

I stepped outside the door quietly, trying my hardest to be quiet. Padding to the kitchen, my stomach dropped, and my heart leapt to my throat. The image before me was Levi and Erwin, passionately kissing.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*