Chapter 25 ~ Is This Goodbye? Part 1

warning: name + art company made up + i didn't get the credit for the pic (oops) + really long chapter pls dont hate me (っ-̶●̃益●̶̃)っ

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Eren's POV:

Collin Brown was a young artist, he varied in many things, and he was from a company called Inspire. He wanted to meet in a café about an hour away, and discuss feature preferences over a light snack. We were meeting later today at exactly noon, and I was freaking out.

"You'll do fine," Levi words comforted me, but a strike of stress broke through the words. "I'm sure he'll love you. Not like that, but you know what I mean." I looked outside my window. It was pitch black, the street lights dinky illuminating cracked sidewalks, soon to be repaired.

"What if I do something stupid?" He chuckled at my silliness.

"You? Stupid?" I smiled at his attempt of a joke. "Eren, I truly believe you shall not fuck this up. It's not like you have fucked things up before but-"

"What's your point?"

"I believe in you, brat. Stop stressing yourself out. Your paintings are beautiful, you're a talented and very attractive teen, you'll do well." My eyes trailed over to my computer screen, seeing the email Collin sent me last night. At 6:32pm, one email was stressing me out.

"If you say so," I imagine Levi smiling to himself.

"Goodnight, brat."

"Night short stack." He muttered something under his breath before letting out a chuckle. The screen brightened, signaling the ended call.

I truly admired the portrait of Levi I created. I spent 4 hours on it, detailing the sexy, dominate, and yet stoic expression his face displayed a majority of the time. When he called, I quickly told him not now as the image appeared into my mind. The strokes of my paintbrush shaped his face, leading to the squareness of his shoulders. The dark complexion of the picture showed his surface personality, but underneath was a caring man.

I squealed re-reading the email received from Collin. It was quite embarrassing to have an email named "JaegerBombastic@gmail.com", but it was a good idea three years back.

I exited my running tabs and let my laptop refuel its battery life as I replenished my energy.

~

Today's the day.

I woke up with nervous energy. My body shook as my legs slid over the side of my bed, refusing to stand up. My alarm clocked flashed it was 9:42am, and I'd have to prepare myself sooner then later.

Pulling on a three quarter sleeved shirt, I put on some fancy black pants that looked professional. My raggedy red converse looked accordingly, showing my artsy yet professional side.

I ruffled my hair, giving it that wildly perfect look. My eyes were bright green with excitement. They always changed colors, icy blue when I was angered or saddened, turquoise when I was neutral or happy, and green when I was determined or brimmed with excitement.

My father left earlier this morning for yet another business trip, and left a note I didn't bother to scan over.

My ride was Levi, and he was going to take a glimpse at my drawings. I had them scattered in a binder, which I'm sure he would properly put in place.

My creative breakfast was toast-gold star for me. I heard the annoying chime of the door bell. I carried my amazingly prepared toast to the door and saw my midget, Levi.

"You have jam on your face." Levi shouldered past me and slipped his shoes off swiftly, heading towards the kitchen. The water hit the sinks bottom as I closed the door and headed left. I passed my tidy living room-was Levi proud of the cleanliness of my house?