Chapter 42 - Merry Birthday/Christmas!?

Levi's POV

1:03am.

Eren wasn't beside me in bed, In fact, his spot was cold.

"Eren?" I asked, receiving nothing audible.

I got up, a chill sent throughout my body.

"Eren?" I asked louder, my voice on edge.

"Oh shit," I heard stuff fall and footsteps. I turned around the corner to see him eating the "Santa" cookies.

"Eren, what the hell?" He struggled to pick himself up, knocking the milk glass over.

"I-It's not what you think! I came to check on them and the next thing you know BAM! They're just randomly in my mouth!"

"Okay, whatever you say." Of course I didn't believe him, but his story was cute. I picked up a rag and cleaned the milk on the floor/counter.

"Would you like one?" He held one out to me, with crumbs straying around his mouth.

"No," I said with a breathy laugh. Finishing my duty, I rinsed the dish rag and put it back over the neck of the sink.

"I'm tired, can we go to bed?" Eren asks, holding out his arms, as if he wanted a hug.

"That's just where I was heading." I started walking, hearing no footsteps.

"Carry me!" I rolled my eyes, doing so. Bridal style was the easiest, so I did what he told me to.

Laying us down on the bed, Eren sat down on my lap, spreading his legs.

"Eren what'r-"

"Are you still a virgin?" I blushed, turning away slightly.

"Eren, we already talked about this."

"The answer remains the same?"

"You're the only one I've been with, of course I'm a virgin!"

"Maybe you won't have to be after today.." A small smile appeared on his face.

"What are you implying?"

"I want to fu-"

"Eren are you horny?" I looked down and noticed his a raise in his pants.

"A little bit..."

"I'm really not in the mood right now, sorry."

"But Leeviii~"

"It's not my problem." Eren started kissing my neck, biting roughly.

"Ow! What th-?!"

He smirked, before replying "I'm making my mark."

"Eren ple-" He continued down my neck, then working his way back up, sponging my jawline and face with kisses.

"Ereeenn, stooopp." I pushed him off of me, with him making a whiny sound.

"But-"

"It's not my problem..." He sighed and laid on his back.

To mess with him, I reached over him to grab my phone, with my knee brushing over that area.

"Hmmph." His jaw tightened.

"What?" To really mess with his, I started tracing around the area, using the pad of my thumb to lightly trace circles.

"You're such a tease."

"First you get all up on me, and now you call me a tease? Well, that's rude." I said sarcastically, drawing my hand back.

"Leevii~"

"Good night, Eren." I turned over and went-at least tried-to go to sleep.

"Levi." Eren whispered.

"Brat, please be quiet."

"But-"

"No."

~

I woke up with Eren not beside me, but wrapping paper, tape rolls, and scissors. Jumping out of bed, I merely missed the blade of a scissor being lodged into my foot.

In front of me was Eren with a pile of presents, and food. Was it possibly, edible?

"Eren, what is this?"

"One of your birthday/holiday presents!"

"You didn-" He shoved a plate piled with food at me, telling me to eat and open a present.

I really didn't want to make him feel bad, so I did as I was told.

-x-

I laid next to Eren, panting heavily. Of course, I mind the mess, but I ignored it.

"Holy...." Eren could barely breathe, so I silenced him.

We laid next to a "fireplace", when it was just the Yule log and heaters around it.

"Happy birthday babe," He said, still having troubles with breathing.

It made me cringe when he called me babe. Why did it? you may ask, it's because it sounds gross, like taste of raw meat or the smell rotten eggs. It caused me great discomfort.

"Tch."

"What?" He frowned, confused.

"It's nothing," I rolled over, standing up to find clean clothes, avoiding the pile of Eren's substances. "Thanks for the present." He smiled as he got up, getting his clothes on.

"Since it's your birthday, I shall clean this, for you." He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I love Eren, with all of my heart and what's left of my soul, but I was worrying about what he had said earlier this week "

"I honestly can't handle it, I shift whenever I'm angry. Please, just do it when the time's right."

What does that mean? Is it his taboo power, making him grow angry? What if he lashed out in public? Why does the answer feel like it's on the tip of my tongue, yet I have no idea what the answer is?

I sighed in frustration, my eyes glancing over at my beautiful boyfriend.

I could never kill him, I love him too much. I can't let go of him, he's too important, too precious to die. He can't die.

He won't die. As long as I'm around, he will live.

~

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and happy birthday Levi! o3o

Your present is a new chapter, and a new story! It's called My Other Half, I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to read and possibly vote? thanks guys, love you all so much ^^;

~Grace aka Senpai