Chapter 41 - Everybody Dies

Erens POV

"What's the big deal now?" I groaned as Levi woke me up. It's been a while since his reappearance and I've been cherishing every moment of it.

"Erwin killed Marco!"

"Erwin as in Smith? Eyebrows?" Levi nodded, turning the TV up quickly.

"The police report specifically indicates the victim was torn. The attacker, Erwin Smith, used a knife and his hands to tear flesh from the victim's face. His current state is deceased, he died last night from the percent of blood loss." My jaw dropped as a tear slipped down.

"WHAT THE SHIT. HE DIES, SHE DIES, EVERYONE DIES!" I yelled. "MIKASA WILL PROBABLY DIE NEXT FROM HER DEPRESSION, AND ARMIN WILL BE STABBED. BECAUSE IT'S INEVITABLE AND I CANNOT ACCEPT ANY MORE DEATHS. NONE. MARCO WAS COOL, BUT HE HAD TO DIE, NOW WHY THE HELL SHOULD I AC-"

"Calm your man tits, and think about it. Death is inevitable, we can do nothing about when and why, but what we can do is not let it get to us, no matter how pained we are, we need to keep breathing, smiling, eating. It hurts now, but pain ends." He cradled me and embraced my body with his.

"Levi?"

"Hm?"

"Will you come with me? Run away with me, so we could just disappear forever?"

"What're trying to say?"

"I want to run away," I sat up in his arms.

"Eren we need to be reasona-"

"I'm sick of everyone, their constant glares, comments, I'm just sick of them. This world."

"Eren do we need to talk about something?"

"I can't contain this power much longer, when it comes to the time, just kill me."

"Eren I-"

"You'll know when it's time, please don't hesitate."

"Is this about your titan ability?"

"I honestly can't handle it, I shift whenever I'm angry. Please, just do it when the time's right."