Chapter 8 ~ Feelings

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Levi's POV:

I haven't realized, or have taken the time to think about my feelings for Eren. Besides the fact he's a brat, and I'm his tutor, I feel different when I'm around him. I feel, comfortable, like it's okay to be with him.

Despite the fact he's only 15, he couldn't stop thinking about his bright turquoise eyes, or how his laugh sounded so beautiful. Eren's hair was like dark brown silk, ever so shiny in pure sunlight. His tan-ish skin was always warm.

I've always fantasized about what it would be like to hold Eren in my arms, how it would feel to fall asleep next to him, how it would be if we were together. I already know his affection for me, but is it wrong for a tutor and student to have romantic feelings towards each other?

I sighed over my paperwork. My apartment I shared with Erwin-apparently, he teaches Eren-was an absolute disarray, and I couldn't focus on anything. The thoughts of Eren were too distracting.

I finished my paperwork a while after I cleaned the apartment. Who knew Erwin was such a messy person?

The apartment sparkled as I passed the mirror in the bathroom, leading to my room. I noticed my bathroom looking clean. Maybe a little bit too clean.

I eyed the room with suspicion before heading into my room. The carpeted floor was recently vacuumed. My wooden drawer looked dust free, same with my lava lamp and alarm clock.

One of my walls was a bookshelf. It took the whole summer to complete, but I made my wall a bookshelf. Most of the shelves were full. I used to love getting new books daily.

I sighed as my old memories slowly dissipated through my mind. I didn't like thinking about my childhood. I missed when things were simple, but I'm glad I got away from that hell.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Eren's POV:

I spent another night at home studying, reading, and tidying up. I knew Levi was some kind of germaphobe, so I did my best to make him comfortable here.

Why did I care about making him comfortable?

The feeling of the one you love the most not returning the feeling hurt. I felt I was missing a part of me, like Levi was the only person I could be truly happy with.

I felt butterflies-millions-in my stomach around Levi. My hands grow clammy, the heat rises in my cheeks, and my whole body becomes numb. I idiotically stutter, and I'm just a scrawny 15 year-old brat to him. I know he will never feel the same as I do.

I travelled back home, kicking rocks and pebbles occasionally. I was glad there was 6 weeks of school left.

The April weather was flawless. The sun shone, radiating a comfortable degree of heat, a soft breeze made it's way through the trees every now and then, the animals were energetic, ecstatically running around. Spring is my most favorite-and beautiful-time of the year.

I kneeled down and picked a white daisy. I ran my fingers over the soft, white petals as I thought "Does he love me? Does he not?"

There is no way I'm letting a flower choose my stupid fate with Levi.

I picked off one petal.

He loves me.

And another.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

The seventh petal got carried away in the wind. I dropped the petal-less flower and sighed.

That stupid flower thing doesn't even work.

I knew it didn't, but I had a small hope that it did.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

A/N: haha that was a boring rant about feelings, but I feel as if we are moving along with the story. (ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ) and what happened with Levi's past? hehe, I'll manage to fit it in somewhere within the next two chapters. Ugh, school started. -cries- WATTPAD READERS GIVE ME HOPE. lmao but to everyone that hasn't started school yet, good luck this year! I love you all so much. you should really vote for this chapter if you want me to update sooner (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xoxo,

~Grace

[NOT EDITED, MAY BE TYPOS!]