Chapter 15 ~ Shitty Glasses

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Levi's POV:

Walking out of the hospital, I bumped into one of my old colleagues, Hanji.

"Oh shit." I muttered under my breath.

"Levi! Is it?! It is! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I have my reasons." I coldly replied.

"You've grown so much! What has it been, three years?"

"Yes Hanji." I rolled my eyes. Nope, she hasn't changed-perky, and annoying as fuck.

When I was sixteen, I decided to work at Pizza Hut. I'm not a real fan of pizza, but it was a job, and it was better then nothing.

Hanji and I worked the cashiers, and we sometimes delivered. She was always chirpy, and somehow got me to tell her about my problems.

She was like a nerdy therapist, but she helped me. (I hate to admit.)

"How is everything?" She asked.

"In total seriousness, they haven't really been there. I'm by myself. They haven't been there in a long time."

~

Eleven years old, I had a bruised face a blood trickling out of my nose and onto the ground. I look up at the enraged man, his fists balled and coated with blood. I smell a cordial smell-alcohol. He heavily pants before slugging my jaw with such power. I wince in pain and cry out.

"You don't feel that way, I ain't housin' no gays. Y'all don't deserved to be called my son." My mom wasn't here, she died while giving birth.

I wonder how she was, if she was frail and small, stunning and bold, or confident. I've seen portraits of her in my dad's room, but he always destroys them.

I scurry to my room and cry myself to sleep-I was always weak.

I was failing every class, I was always made fun of, I had the shittiest of glasses, my clothes weren't like anyone else's, and I was too nerdy to be acceptable.

I was so weak, vulnerable. I hated my life and decided it was time to start over. My older brother, Kenny, was away at this so called "college", but he was probably doing something illegal.

Getting the necessities I needed-money, some clothes, water, food, and a gun-in the middle of the night, I left this hell hole once and for all.

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

A/N: sorry it's short ;-; I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW BUT I'M BUSY SO >:c OMFG 1,500 reads?! how did I even-