Chapter 22 ~ Exciting News

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Levi's POV:

I take out a dart from my neck and turn around, my vision hazy. I see Hanji roll from the roof, like a ninja.

"Hanji what the hell? How did you find me?"

"I always look out for my midget." She smiled at me.

"This was supposed to be a vacation."

"And?"

"It's not when you're here."

"Aww, who woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"You, actually. It's not only weird that you're stalking me bu-" my voice stopped as I fell-what the hell? I blacked out from the dart.

~

I woke up beside Eren. I jolted, making him also wake up.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, it's nothing." He eyed me suspiciously before picking up his art pad. Eren loved to draw, and he was amazing at it. He also had an art blog, where he would occasionally post his artworks.

He showed me the pad with multiple realistically drawn flowers. I let my eyes roam over the colorful art displayed.

"Eren, it's marvelous." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"It was the flowers from the garden outside." I suddenly remembered today was July fifth, and we had to head home today. I groaned loudly.

"Whaaat?" Eren asked.

"We need to leave the cabin today."

"And?"

"We have like, nothing packed." Eren sat and thought for a minute, then he looked around the room.

"Well, you know what this means." He rolled off the bed, mimicking a ninja.

~

Three hours later, we were packed and ready.

I thoroughly examined my Prius before entering it.

A couple of months ago, Eren and I shared our first kiss in this car. He also ate fast food-to make it worse, in my car.

A few minutes into the drive, I curiously looked over at Eren to find he was sleeping. How nice it would be to sleep.

~

After boring and uneventful hours of driving, we arrived home. I walked in the house with Eren, still nervous even though I was approved by Grisha.

To my surprise, he wasn't there. I helped Eren unpack in an organized manner.

"Don't you ever like, freeze down here or something?" The basement was indeed chilly.

"I guess I'm used to it." Eren laid down on the bed, motioning for me to lay beside him, which I did.

His room was simple-a white comforter, white pillows, beige walls, some band/fandom posters scattered here and there, a desk, wooden drawer, a bathroom, and closet. A gaming console was hooked up along with another. It seemed there was a bookshelf near the closet, I was dying to investigate.

"What's your talent?" I felt movement next to me, meaning he turned to examine my face.

"I'm always clean."

"That's more of an uncontrollable OCD case. Try again."

"My intelligence is superior and my strength is unbeatable." Eren cocked an eyebrow.

"You want to prove that theory?"

"What are we going to have, a knowledge bowl?" Instead of responding verbally, he rolled on top of me and pushed me down.

"Eren..."

"You will never dominate me in wrestling!" I easily pushed him off of me and pinned him down.

"Dammit." He muttered to himself. "I wasn't ready." I rolled my eyes playfully.

As round two started, I wondered if I should go easy on him.

Slamming him harshly into the bed, I answered my question.

.

We laid down as we listened to the silence.

"Levi, are you still a virgin?" I was embarrassed by the question, and most certainly the answer.

"Yes Eren, I am. Are you?" He smiled to himself.

"Yeah. I've been saving myself for the right person, meaning you." I wrapped my arm around him, and instantly felt a radiating heat from him.

I kissed his forehead lightly as I thought about my virginity. Really, it didn't matter if I was or wasn't a virgin. I'm only 19.

Eren's phone interrupted our cuddling session. He flipped the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He went into his bathroom to talk to the person on the other end.

About five minutes passed when Eren came back out with a wide grin on his face.

"W-?"

"It was a call from a famous art buyer, he noticed my blog!"

"What else?"

"He may be interested in buying one of my paintings!"

"He could possibly score me a scholarship to a nice school. Don't get too excited, it's just an idea." I was psyched that Eren got noticed, but was this fake? A scholarship? It all seemed too soon.

"That's really cool Eren, I'm proud of you." I hopped up from the creaky twin size bed and hugged him. His cheeks tinted pink and he looked at his phone again. His expression lightened.

"I think this will be the start of my career."

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*