Chapter 9 ~ Study

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

Third Person:

Levi nervously walked up to Eren's door.

Should I just knock? He asked himself mentally. He pressed the small excuse of a doorbell and waiting with his leather laptop bag.

Eren opened the door with his clammy hands. They met gazes and trailed in different directions, heat rising to their cheeks.

Levi walked past Eren curtly, his arm rubbing against Eren's shoulder for a brief instant.

Eren felt his cheeks heat, trying to cover his blush. Something felt different about Levi, it's just Eren didn't know what was different. The way he acted? He concluded it was himself, not Levi.

It was regular for them to just start on the homework. Levi would read over what they were doing, correct Eren's homework, and teach him how to get the answers. It's only been a couple of uneventful weeks, but they have developed a daily routine.

With Levi, time flew by. It seemed as if a couple of minutes later, he had to leave. Eren didn't like that the study sessions have been shortened to two hours, but he had to compromise with Levi's schedule.

Levi had shown up late, around 7:45pm. Grisha was coming home tonight around 10:00pm.

Levi and Eren headed downstairs, working at an old, wooden desk. The surface contained textbooks, notebooks, worksheets, pencils, pencil shavings, and oh-so more.

Levi picked a random notebook and worksheet-algebra-and studied the scrawled contents.

"X is 24, not 15." Eren looked at him, utterly confused. "So you would multiply x by..." Eren stared at Levi's face, admiring him from the distant space between them. His stoic features were obvious, but his face had a hint of emotion, hatred? sadness? His eyes penetrated into you, making your limbs like jello.

"Eren!" Eren realized his unattractive drooling, he had it hard for Levi. His physical feature were one thing, but he felt he could open up to him at anytime. Of course, there would be judgement, but he trusted Levi. He's one of those people that you could just talk to. He's not the most reliable, hell, he could turn on you at any time!, but something made him feel comfortable around him ever since the absence of his mother.

"S-sorry.... I could focus better with music!" He got a nod of approval from Levi, and Eren's face instantly lightened.

He left the closely put chairs and Levi couldn't help but stare at Eren's godly ass. He looked away after a couple of seconds, biting his lip slightly.

"This is, the part when I say I don't want ya, I'm stronger than I've been before! This is, the part when, I break free, cause I can't resist it no more!~" Ariana Grande's hit single, Break Free, blasted through the old stereo and Eren was dancing with himself, lip sinking escalating to performing. Levi held back a smile as he watched Eren sing his heart out-he was so adorable.

"Sorry about that." Eren panted, sitting close to Levi.

"Let's just focus." Wow, that came out more harsh than intended.

~~

Eren went upstairs to get Levi a water bottle. He saw his dad's alcohol on the counter-what did it feel like to be intoxicated? He wondered as he got out two plastic cups. In one cup he poured water, and the other alcohol.

"Let's make tonight interesting."

*:・✧*:・✧・:*✧・:*

A/N: excuse the shitty update ;-; I'm sorry I have soccer after school 2:30pm-4:30pm and I haven't had inspiration ☹ I have the next chapter planned out tho, things get interesting... vote for another chapter to come out sooner, and you are always free to leave comments c:

xoxo,

~Grace