Chapter 1: Quitting

Lucy's POV

I walk into the guild, it was strangely quiet and I noticed that people were glaring at me, so I ignore it and go sit at the bar, I was greeted by Mira with her usual heartwarming smile but it quickly fades and says.

"Hey Lucy, Natsu wanted me to tell you that you're out of Team Natsu." I looked in her eyes and I could see her face was about to well up with tears.

"Do you know why he wants me out of Team Natsu?" Mira replied with this, "He thinks you're weak and useless, and decided to replace you with Lisanna."

I felt my eyes begin to well up with tears. "Hey Mira, I'm...gonna go see Master." She nods. I head upstairs to see him and knock on his door gently.

"Come in child, what can I help you with?" He asked with tone that sounds concerned. "Master, I wish to quit Fairy Tail," I said with a tone of sorrow.

"What's your reason?" Master asked, I told him that Natsu called me weak and replaced me with Lisanna.

The Master responded with anger and sadness in his voice and pounds his fist on his desk. "Shall I tell them to look for you?" he asked once he calmed down.

I said no, let them figure it out on their own. If they don't seem to notice, then he can tell them I left. He asked me for my hand and chanted a spell then my symbol was gone. My tears came back again and I walked out of Master's office.

Mira looked at me and I showed her my hand. She started to cry and scream so the whole guild hears. I walked out the guild doors no longer a member of Fairy Tail, and no longer the guild's wizard. I will prove you wrong Fairy Tail, you will be sorry.

But at the same time, what happened to the Fairy Tail I knew? This sure doesn't seem like the original Fairy Tail. But I will solve whatever the problem is and get all them back to their old selves.