14.

GIA POV

Before I go and pick up the boys from Delano's house... Bria wanted to go check out this new gardening place. I didn't even know Bria likes gardening. "This is too weird for me"I said.

"What? I wanted to try something new" she said.

"You could I don't know... get a pet or even read a new book. But no you want to plant shit" I said. Opening my purse and grabbing a bag of marshmallows that I took one of my lucky charms cereal. Bria side eyed me "don't judge me".

"So did you tell Delano the wonderful news yet?" She asked.

"I was going to do that today when I go pick up the boys from him. Nosey" I said.

"Just making sure. So what are you both going to do? I mean he's still married and you are here with a baby inside you. This is some straight love and hip hop drama". Stuffing my mouth with my craving "it's not my fault he's good at what he does".

"How about this?" Bria held up a leafy plant.

"Too much going on... how about you try planting a seed and growing something" I suggested. She nodded "you got a point".

"You know for the first time ever. I have no morning sickness. I may have a slight wave of nausea but otherwise nothing" I said. Bria and I continued to walk around to see if she would like some more seeds. Glancing up I see Madison and Delano's mom. I tell you Arizona is too small for me. Every time I go out I either run into her or Delano.

Trying to cover myself so none of them see me. But I also remembered they both know Bria. What's the point?. Tapping Bria on her shoulder "don't look but Madison and Delano's mom is right there". She side eyed them and gasped. "Ooohhh bitch... this is not the time especially with you being newly pregnant with her sons baby".

Shaking my head cause only Bria. "Let's just walk by them I highly doubt she will say anything. You know she doesn't like to see people knowing she knows you". I could care less. We walked by all nicely but Madison had to see me and actually say something.

"Hey Gia and the other girl" she said. Bria gave her a wide smile "it's Bria. Not the other girl". Madison nodded "oh yes Bria". We stood there in a awkward silence I was mentally cussing this girl out for stopping us from walking by. "How are you and Delano doing?" I asked. She shrugged "it could be better. He seems distracted with something".

"Interesting. That something must be something" Bria commented.

"So his mom recommended we come here and get a pregnancy plant to help him want a baby" she said. That has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard. "A pregnancy plant?" I asked. She nodded "yes it helps the male to want to procreate".

"Madison I've known Delano for a long time. Too long actually. And he's not the one to be forced to do something" I said.

"But that was years ago. He's a different man now. And I know we would have gorgeous kids" she said. Different man? Where? He's still fucking me... how different is he? "Good luck with that pregnancy plant" Bria said.

"Oh... it's you two" his mother said.

"Trust me we didn't want to talk. Madison made us" I said.

"I wanted to tell them about the pregnancy plant" she said.

"Madison sometimes loose lips sink ships" his mother said. What is she five?.

"Gia how did you get pregnant so quick?" She asked.

"Well Madison what can I say? Delano's sperm loves my eggs. It has taste to it. So it keeps him coming back. Hence why we have two kids for now" I said.

The poor girl didn't even catch onto what I said. Shaking my head I see Bria dying next to me in laughter. "Madison let's not keep wasting time talking to gia. It won't get you nothing but a headache".

"She should know... I have a rain check for her head to hit the concrete" I said. His mother huffed and grabbed Madison to walk with her. Bria grabbed my arm and fell to the floor "bitch you basically just told her your pregnant and she didn't even pick it up. She's a dumb one".

"You need to get up! Before someone comes to kick us out" I warned. She got up and was still laughing. "Oh my god I wasn't ready for today" she said. She only bought two seeds to plant so we departed ways when we left. Pulling up to Delano's home. I called him bring the boys outside. Standing next to the car he walked out looking all sweaty. He smiled at me "just the person I wanted to see". Smirking "oh boy what now?".

Both boys got into the car. I turned back around he was very close to me at this point. "Oh by the way you were right I am". He smiled big "really?!".

I nodded "yeah just found out two days ago".

"I'm happy very happy. I would hug you right now but don't want Madison popping up and seeing us" he said.

"Talk about Madison Bria and I bumped into her and your mom at the plant place. That was interesting. Madison talks way too much and your mother treats her like she's a child. But I basically told her I was pregnant and she didn't catch on" Delano wide eyed me "Are you serious?".

"Yeah I figured what's the secret? She's going to find out one way or another. People here talk too much" I said.

"Let me handle that department. Don't want you stressing at all. Baby girl needs to be comfy and stress free" he said.

"Baby girl huh? Could be a boy!" I said.

He shook his head "I have a feeling it's a girl this time". Seeing Madison pulling up I exited myself from his grasp. "Call me" he mouthed. I smiled and got into the car and sped off.