61.

GIA POV

Today I decided to do separate things with our kids

Today I decided to do separate things with our kids. Delano wanted to take the boys out with him. So that left me with Salem. And since the situation that happened I wanted to spend more time with her. I found out a part of town that was having a small carnival.

My dad wanted to meet us there to talk and to see Salem. I know he heard about what happened so let's see how this goes.

Salem was on the merry go round while we waited for my father. She was enjoying it. Big smiles as it went around. One thing about Salem's attitude she holds no ground with it. It comes out like beast. When my dad walked up she stopped smiling and just stared at him.

"Hello Salem!" He said

"Hello Salem!" He said. She just continued to stare as if she knows something I don't. "I see she isn't friendly today" he said.

"Nope, she just for some reason sense something" I said. Letting her go on the ride again. We walked off to have something to eat. Salem was tearing into her food which gave my dad and I time to talk.

"So I heard about what Bria did" he said.

"Okay?"

"What she did was not the smartest thing. But you do know you are at fault for this" he said.

"Hold up? Repeat that" I said.

"If you would've kept Delano on a leash nothing would've happened between Bria band him. You do know that abortion she had mentally killed her. Delano didn't even care she was pregnant".

"First off, Delano is a whole grown ass man. He can make his own stupid mistakes. Second, Bria is a whole grown ass woman who should've known better than to entertain her sisters left overs. Now I'm not saying Delano shouldn't know any better but they both fucked up. But Bria got the shitty end of the stick. But that doesn't give her the right to kidnap my daughter! Fuck out of here with that shit".

He sighed "Gia maybe it'll be best if you just leave this side of the family alone. Trouble and chaos just follows you wherever you go".

Usually this would affect me but I didn't care anymore. "Fine, we will be better off. When Salem gets older and wants to know why she doesn't know my side of the family I'll tell her the truth".

I didn't want to be around him anymore. His energy was draining me. Salem was happy to leave. This man literally just sat there to blame me for why his daughter got arrested. When she kidnapped my daughter!. Bria can do no wrong. But I wasn't going to let it ruin my day. Salem and I went on some more rides. Her happiness was the only thing I was focused on today.

By the time we got home Salem was sleeping. Delano and the boys were home already. "Did she have fun?".

I nodded. Placing her in her bed... hoping she will stay in there for the night. But I knew better. Delano followed me. "What?".

"Something happened. I can tell by your body language" he said.

"You pay too much attention to me" I said.

"It's my best known feature. So... what happened?" He asked. Clicking off her room light and slightly closing the door. I walked into our room with Delano right behind me. "Can you give me space to breathe?".

He sat on the bed "I'm waiting for you to tell me what happened". Trying to walk past him he grabbed me pulling me on his lap "tell me".

"My dad met me today and basically blamed me for what happened to Bria. But I wasn't having it and he told me flat out to stay away from the whole family. Happy?".

"You don't need him or them anyway. You have all you need right here in this house. We both don't have any family. But we have one another" he said.

"Whatever! I'm tired so I'm going to go shower" I said. Getting up I walked to the bathroom. By the time I got out this little girl was in our bed. Delano shrugged "she walked in here and climbed in and made a spot for herself". This is a first for me. The other two never had this issue.

The next day, Ryan had a friend from school over to play. He was happy so I didn't complain. Kai was trying to watch tv but Salem had other ideas. Poor girl is always messing with him.

A knock at the door got me up. Opening the door I see a tall muscular man. "I'm here to pick up my son".

"Oh yeah come in" I said. He followed me inside. I went to alert Ryan's friend that his dad was here. "He wasn't expecting you so early" I joked. He smiled "yeah we have to stop at his grandmas".

I nodded we waited for this boy to get ready. Glancing at him I can see him eyeing me. "I didn't catch your name".

"Never gave it to you, it's Gia" I said. Delano came out his den and sized up this man. "And you are?@ he asked.

"That's Ryan's friends dad" I chimed in.

Delano raises his brow and watched him just watching me as I stood there with my arms folded. The young boy came running up to his dad "I'm ready".

The man nodded and smiled at me "nice to meet you again, Gia". He totally ignores the fact Delano was there. He left through the door and I went back to being with Kai and Salem. Delano stood there confused on what just happened.

SIDE NOTE: DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL JUST NOW THAT I MADE DELANO AND SALEM BOTH VIRGOS.