34.

Ariana Grande's "Needy" song fits this book so well!

DELANO POV

We decided to take the kids to the park today

We decided to take the kids to the park today. Gia was off from work... the only person missing is Ryan. But kai needed to release all that pent up energy. As soon as we got here he jetted off to the slide. Gia had placed Salem on the ground so she can somewhat have her own fun.

"It's so nice out today" Gia said. We took a seat right where Salem was. Kai we didn't have to worry about him too much. We always joked if someone took him they'll return him within five minutes. Realizing how much work Kai really is. "At least Kai can run around for a couple of hours".

"By the way we need to get Kai a haircut. That hair is looking a little wild" Gia said.

"His hair is fine for now. When he starts school then I guess we trim it" I said. Just watching the wild child just going crazy. Don't know where he came from. I want to say the stress Gia was under while being pregnant could be the reason Kai is so hyper.

"When Ryan is off from school I feel like we should bring him here. He's the only one missing" she said.

"Definitely" I said. Kai started to go a little off course. He traveled up some stairs. "Kai stay down here. There's no need for you to be up there". He stopped and turned around. Gia sucked her teeth "little boy if you don't come from up there.." he quickly sped his way back to the park. "That's your son".

"But he has a habit of not listening like yourself" I joked

"But he has a habit of not listening like yourself" I joked. We were paying attention to Salem who was so busy with something she was playing with. A older man walked passed us but stopped "Gia?". She looked up and rolled her eyes "oh.. hey". Raising my brow cause it was evident Gia was a little uncomfortable. "What brings you here to the park?" He asked.

Gia motioned her arm "my children".

"Our children" I corrected her. The man eyed me up and down "oh I didn't know Gia was taken" he said. I stood up crossing my arms over my chest "that's hard to believe. I'm Delano her boyfriend of eight years and the father of our three children. And you are..."

The man looked a little intimidated "I'm her manager".

"Her manager? Interesting... does it say in the handbook that it's okay to show liking to your staff of employees?" I asked.

"Umm..."

"I can tell right off the damn bag you have sort of liking to gia. Just by the way your face lit up when you saw here sitting here. Let's make it easy for you... She's not interested" I said. The man put his hands up "point taken. Gia see you tomorrow at work. You two have a great day". He power walked out the park not looking back. Turning my attention to gia "and how long has he been showing interest?".

She shrugged "not long".

"And you don't say anything to me about it? Wait? I know you were going to handle yourself right?" I said.

"It wasn't cause for concern" she said.

"And that's why Noah happened cause you had the same nonchalant attitude with him" I said. I'm starting to think no matter where we move trouble just follows Gia. It's like a magnet. "Delano Relax... like I said he just recently started showing interest".

"No joke but I think it'll be better to keep you indoors. At least I don't have to deal with scum bags trying to come on to you" i said.

"Yeah okay... not funny" she said. Salem was just watching us going back and forth. "You know what let's not do this here. She's young but she senses something is wrong" I said.

Gia got up and went to occupy herself with Kai who acts exactly like herself

Gia got up and went to occupy herself with Kai who acts exactly like herself. Don't listen and stubborn. Knowing that manager he won't stop harassing her either.

When we got home Kai and Salem both decided to nap. Which gave gia and I some time to talk privately. "I want you to tell me if that manager of yours keeps bothering you".

"Fine" she said.

"Gia I'm serious. Guys like him don't seem to get the hint so they keep pestering you" I said. She tilted her head "I said fine, right?".

"Good, we just moved here not too long ago. Last thing I need is to have problems with someone or a few people. I'm trying to keep a low profile here" I said.

"Then do you. Are we done?" She asked. Staring at her intensely to make sure she took in what I said. Gia has a tendency to tell you what you want to hear. "What?!" She asked.

"Nothing. We are done with this topic and hopefully we won't have to revisit it either" I warned. She gave me a thumbs up as she got up. Mentally praying that she actually took in what I said and this doesn't backfire in anyway.