91.

GIA POV

Lord that was close. When Kai turned to me looking confused. I took the phone and ended the call. "What happened?".

"Dad was asking where we were" he said. That was too close for me. We went back to the beach to just relax. Kai had a soda and took a seat. He reminds me so much of Delano it's scary. We only had five more days here before going back. I wasn't ready to face Delano. Being here was so therapeutic. "Mom tell Salem she can't have my soda!".

"Kai just share with her, please!" I said

"Kai just share with her, please!" I said. He sucked his teeth but let her get a couple of sips. Ryan was sitting with me catching some sun. "Dad seemed sad".

"Was he? Must be having a bad day" I said.

"No I think he's sorry for whatever he did" he said.

"And you know this by just speaking to him for less than five minutes?!" I asked.

"Mom, I've known dad for nine years. I think I know when he's sad or sorry" he said. I smiled "you know you're too cute for words". Hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Come on! Stop with the kisses I'm too old for that now!".

"You're never too old" I said. We shared a laugh forgetting about Delano for a second. I didn't want this vacation to end. Even Salem hasn't asked for Delano. She's so busy just having fun. And she was the main one I was worried about. "I'm getting tired" Kai said. I nodded and we all went inside for the rest of the day. I'm so happy I chose to come here.

I had to explain to the boys that this was an actual vacation and we will be going back so they can go back to school. Didn't want them to think we were running away for good. Even though that doesn't sound bad.

                •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DELANO POV

I was sitting at the outside mall just looking around

I was sitting at the outside mall just looking around. Not knowing what I was looking for. Maybe I was hoping Gia was still in the state. Wishful thinking I know. I wanted to make things right the only way I know how. That's why I wanted to find Gia.

Looking to my left I saw a familiar person walking by. Wait? Isn't that Gia's coworker. He wouldn't know where she is. Or would he? Getting up and following him. When he stopped I cleared my throat. He turned around and raised his brow "Can I help you?".

"Yeah you can. You work with Gia right?" I asked.

He nodded "yeah so..."

"Look she disappeared with our children. Did she tell you where she went by any chance?" I asked. He gave me a smirk "if I did I wouldn't tell you". Wasn't expecting that response. "Ron right? Look Gia and I are going through a rough patch. All I want to do is make it right".

"Yeah right, I know she called you. So just let her be. She needs space to think" he said. Grabbing his shirt and pushing him against the wall "don't tell me what my wife needs. You don't know her. So just tell me where she is".

"Nah. Gia is fine where she is. When she comes back then you can speak to her" he said.

"Let me guess... you like Gia more than a friend. Whatever your trying to do here isn't going to happen. So just tell me where she is" I said.

"I have a family. Gia is a friend to me. My mom was Gia. In a situation where she had no where to turn to. I refuse to let any other female be like that. So I gave gia the opportunity to go to my vacation home to get her mind right. No woman deserves to get cheated on".

"So you helped my wife leave me" it was taking everything out of me to not beat this man up. "Sure did. And she's happy where she is. Leave her alone! Why don't you go back home and get your shit right as well. So when she comes back you two can have a clear mind to talk".

"Why would you help a woman you barely know?" I asked.

"Because that's what friends do. I may not know gia for a long time but I know her enough to extend my hand to help".

"A knight in shining amor. How cute" I said.

"Are we done here?" He asked.

"So you're not going to tell me where she is?" I asked.

He shook his head "no I'm not. Let her breathe. When she comes back then talk to her. But if I told you where she was and you show up there she will be mad at me and she may not be ready to talk to you".

I wanted to punch the wall but I was composing myself. Looking at Ron... he helped my wife leave and he barely knows her. Saying he doesn't have any feelings for Gia but I can doubt that. You can be friends but for how long?. "Well thanks for nothing".

"You're welcome!" He smiled. Then an idea came to me. How hard could it be to search up his name online and see what property he owns. I nodded "yup". He walked away and just shook his head.

Gia I'm coming for you. It may take me another day to do my research on where you are.