72.

GIA POV

I was trying to sleep but stupid Delano was messing with me. Just when we are in a good place he always has to fuck it up. Never mind I've been feeling like shit with these headaches. "Gia? Are you up?" He whispered.

"Leave me alone!" I whispered back. Feeling the bed move. I know he got up. He walked over to my side of the bed and sat down "listen let's talk".

"Go ahead. Since you have so much to say.." I said.

"Look I wasn't second guessing Ryan. That'll be the last thing I'll do. I know he's my son. Without a doubt he's mine" he said.

I didn't say anything. I'll let him speak.

"I ran into Bria yesterday and she told me how Ryan might not be mine. Because you slept with someone a week prior to us hooking up. I know I'm dumb for even giving her an ounce of belief. But yeah that's why I asked you about it really being your first time" he said.

Sitting up "you can't be serious?".

"Yeah I'm serious" he said.

I sighed cause this was getting ridiculous now "a week prior to us hooking up. Bria and I went to a party that a guy she knew was throwing. Also, a guy she was seeing sexually was there as well. Anyway we went and was drinking just having a chill time. Until her boo wanted to speak to her. Apparently he wanted a threesome with Bria and I. But because she wanted to impress him she came to me about it trying to convince me to do it. But I declined the offer. She got very upset at me and left me stranded at this party where I didn't know anyone. Yeah, because I wouldn't sleep with her boo. So please don't believe what she says. She's crazy. Then it didn't stop there. Since I was stranded for a good two hours her boo was still there and he was trying to have his way with me. But that didn't work obviously. I ended up telling Bria about it. And she said it was my fault because I didn't want to do it when she told me to" I said.

Delano sat there "wow. I'm sorry. I'm an idiot for giving her just an ounce of belief".

"She can be very persuasive. And manipulative too. Don't let her play you" I said.

"If Bria wasn't a good friend to you. Why did you continue to friend her?" He asked.

I shrugged "even though we have our moments. She was there for me when shit hit the fan. I guess when she did dirty grimy shit to me I was blinded by her being there that it didn't bother me" I said.

"Still in disbelief that she left you in a unknown home because you wouldn't sleep with her guy. I never heard of that before" he said.

"That was pretty much our friendship. You know one time she got really upset at me she didn't speak to me for about two months" I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"There was a guy she liked a lot and we would go see him at his job. I hated going but because I was a good friend I went. So we would go every Friday to see him so she could try to get him. But he would always play fight with me instead of he would joke with me. I didn't think anything of it. So two days after my twenty first birthday we went to see him. And she happens to tell him it was my birthday. I don't know why... but he offered to take us out to a bar for drinks. I didn't want to go. It was two in the morning. We piled up in his two door truck and was off to the bar. He was eyeing me from the rear view mirror. I was now feeling awkward. We got to the bar. Now he decides to sit in the middle of Bria and I but he's talking to me more than her. I was feeling uncomfortable so I faked I was tired. We got to his car he offers to take Bria home first and me last. I was like no you can take me home first. Anyway I didn't win that one. He stopped Bria off first and then dropped me home. But as I got out he got out to walk me to the door. That's when he kissed me. I pushed him back telling him whoa no! He's like telling me how much he liked me. Since I turned him down he told Bria I kissed him and I explained what really happened but she took his side. She hated me for a good two months". [true story]

"You know I thought you and Bria were these best friends who never had an argument or a fight. But I was wrong!".

"Don't assume. I can give you a list of bullshit fights we had cause a guy she likes came onto me. Or because she didn't end up getting something and I did. Stupid. Just like that one night... never mind" I said. I wasn't ready to talk about that. Never forgave Bria for that.

"Tell me!" He demanded.

"I'm not ready for that. In due time. Let's just say Bria took it too far" I said. Delano sat there and stared at me "I'm tired". He nodded and went back to his side of the bed.