38.

You know when you just don't feel a relationship anymore... thats my life at the moment....

GIA POV

I haven't spoken to Bria in weeks

I haven't spoken to Bria in weeks. And I sort of felt bad about it. She's really the only friend I have. Even though she did try to say Delano was who broke into my apartment. At the end of the day we are still sisters. She agreed to meet me at our usual spot. Delano wanted to watch the kids. Or I would've taken Salem and Kai with me.

"Long time no see" she said.

"I know... I was trying to stay to myself. Less problems that way" I said.

"So what's been going on?" She asked.

"You know the usual bullshit" I said. She smiled "well you'll be happy to know I met someone. We've been dating for three weeks now".

"Are you serious?! That's great. Where did you meet him?" I asked.

"Believe it or not he's a cop. He was about to give me a ticket and I ran out to stop him. And well we are dating now" she said.

"A cop? Wow! I'm surprised. Didn't see you being interested in a cop" I said.

"I know right... but he makes me happy" she said. Seeing how her face lit up when she was speaking about it. That made me happy. We sat there just talking about everything. "So what made you stop talking to me?" She asked.

"Well... when we spoke last you did say that you thought Delano was the one who broke into my place. So now I asked him about it and he swears it wasn't him and he had some choice words for you" I said.

"Of course he did. I still think it was him. He's the only person I know who would have a reason to do that. You wasn't moving in fast enough so because Delano has to have everything done on his timing... he got your place robbed knowing you would move in with him" he said.

"Don't think he would be that crazy to do something like that..."

"The same man who wanted full custody of Ryan because he wanted you back and you refused to go back... yeah okay. I don't ever put anything pass delano" she said.

"Can we not speak about Delano?" I asked.

"I was just stating facts about why he's the prime suspect... that's all. Otherwise I have no issues with Delano" she said.

"Anyway... so I made this friend at work. He's cool and such a good dad to his daughter. Anyway he said his cousin was detective and if I wanted I could ask him to investigate the robbery. Since the police isn't doing anything" I said.

"Hold up? You have a male friend and Delano is okay with that?" She asked.

"Hell no! He doesn't want me to even talk to him. But I don't see Ron as a threat. He's a nice guy... he comes to work and goes on home. He has a whole family at home" I said.

"You don't even need a detective just trick Delano into confessing... that's it" she said.

"Bria..."

"What? Let me guess he already told you how he would never do that. Right?" I didn't say anything I just stared at her "he's slick". We finished up speaking and she went to see her new man and I went back home.

Opening the door I see Salem sleeping on Delano's chest. He motioned me to be quiet "she just fell asleep". I nodded and walked quietly to the bedroom. Delano soon followed me "so how did everything go?".

"Good, bria got a new boo. And she's happy about him too" I said. Delano seemed a little surprised "really?".

"Yeah and he's a cop too" I said.

"I guess good for her" he said. Bending down I picked up a key that dropped. When I looked at a picture I grabbed it as I got up. "Delano... Umm how did you get this?".

"What?" He asked

Holding up the picture that wasn't in a frame. It looks like it was in the cabinet but it must've fell out. He stood there "it's always been in there...".

"But how did you get it? Only I had this picture of Salem. You wasn't there when she was born" I said.

"Maybe you brought it here with all the things you brought here when you moved in" he said. That doesn't make sense at all. But I didn't argue anymore about it. Putting the picture down on the counter. He just shrugged and walked out the room. Lord help me if he set up my place to get robbed so I would move in here.

And how come he seemed surprised Bria actually found someone. He didn't seem as happy as I thought he would be. "Gia I'm going out you want anything?".

"No I'm good" I said. Hearing the door close I just sat on the bed feeling more confused now. And not knowing what to do either.