48.

DELANO POV

I don't get why gia is mad at me

I don't get why gia is mad at me. What happened between Bria and I was a long time ago. And it wasn't long either. And to be honest we only had sex twice that was it. Otherwise it didn't mean shit to me. But Gia doesn't understand this.

"Kai? Sit down and finish eating please" Gia said. Hearing plates and pans I walked into the kitchen with flowers. "Ryan do you want more?" She asked.

"No I'm full" he said. Placing the flowers in front of her. She huffed and moved out of the way to go feed Salem who was in her high chair. Ryan got up and went somewhere in the house. "Kai can you just eat this and then you can get up" Gia said.

He nodded and stuffed his mouth with the piece of food. Swallowing it and drinking some juice after it he got up and ran off. "Now I know Salem won't give me a problem eating, right?" She asked. Taking a seat on the opposite side of Salem. I just watched gia. She was trying her hardest to pay me no mind.

"Gia?" I said.

She continued to feed Salem.

"Gia? When we don't communicate it will just make the situation worse" I said.

"Oh now you're a psychologist now?" She teased.

"Can you just tell me why you're upset over something that happened years ago when we weren't together?" I asked.

"Because it was my sister! And because you never told me about it. If I didn't find out you wouldn't have ever told me anything!. And you have the nerve to preach about communication".

"Who am I with now?" I asked.

"You know it makes sense now on why Bria is against me. Because she still wants you" she said.

"I don't care what Bria wants. The only thing I care about is our family" I said. She wiped Salem's mouth and gave her the sippy cup. Salem eyed me before she turned her attention to gia. "All I want to know is why you never thought to tell me anything. Even when you two were a thing. No one told me".

"Gia? We weren't together. I didn't feel like I had to tell you anything" I said.

"But when we were on a break and Noah before we knew what we do now. You had an issue with him. But we were on a break at the time. So did the same rules apply?".

"Gia, You and I both know that doesn't fit into what I'm saying" I said.

"Oh really? Figured you would say that. Or when we went out for Bria's birthday and I was talking to her friend. You got so upset... but we weren't together".

"Look I'm sorry I didn't bring it to your attention that Bria and I dated for a short time" I said.

"Right..." she said. Salem handed me her cup and raised her arms. I picked her up from her chair. She smiled at me. "We need to get mommy to like daddy again" I whispered.

                       ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

Sitting outside Bria's apartment complex

Sitting outside Bria's apartment complex. Since she never pressed charges there was no need for a restraining order. I was trying to compose myself so I didn't just come here and start snapping. Opening my eyes I was in front of her door. Didn't even realize I knocked. Until she opened the door with full attitude on her face. "Let's not do that" I said.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Umm... lets get straight to the point... no need to go inside and pretend to be nice. How come you out of all people never told me about Delano and yourself dating?".

"Because it was never your business. You dumped him. He was single. So.."

The urge to punch her smart ass in the face was tempting me. "Bria I'm trying my best to not beat your ass. But your answers aren't helping".

She rolled her eyes "is that why you are here? Because you found out I fucked your baby daddy?".

I was counting to ten.

"By the way he's very good in bed. Now I see why you let him hit it all the time" she smirked.

"Now I see why you didn't last long with him" I said.

"Yeah because of you. He couldn't get over you. And to be honest I don't see it. You play games with him get pregnant and the treat him like trash. He needs a woman who will treat him like the man he is".

"Wow" I applauded her "you played me well".

"Whatever, Gia don't you have children to go take care of or something?" She fanned me away. "Put your hand in my face again... go ahead" I warned.

"It's females like you who damage these good guys. Then when you dump them us good woman have to pick up the broken pieces" she said.

"Aww that's cute. I guess you really don't know Delano very well to know he's just as damaged as I am. Oh wait, you never made that far".

"I was so happy when he married Madison. Thinking he was finally over you... but no... somehow you two ended up together once again. Maybe I should've never did what I did. Things would probably be different. And you wouldn't be standing in front of my face" she said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Nothing! Anything else?" She asked.

I turned to walk away but I just couldn't leave without doing this one thing. Smiling I opened my mouth to say something but my fist that was coming from side of me... slammed right into her mouth. She gasped and made a noise. Shaking my hand from the pain "that was long overdue you dumb money hungry bitch". With that I walked back to my car. Feeling a little liberated but not completely.