47.

GIA POV

(Continued..)

I couldn't sleep for nothing. All I kept thinking about was how Bria betrayed me. And how Delano was with her for that short period of time. How the fuck did these two smile in my face knowing they were together?. I wanted to punch something. Sleep wasn't coming for me tonight so I got up and went into the kitchen.

Being in my own thoughts I didn't even hear Delano come into the kitchen. "What are you doing up?" He asked.

"My mind is just... busy" I said. He raised his brow "Are you okay?".

I nodded "I'm fine... I'm just really angry that's all. Go back to bed". He walked closer to me "why are you angry? Did something else happen?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." I mumbled.

"I actually do... come on you can talk to me" he said.

"You know... I smiled quickly "tryst is something that doesn't come easy for me. You should know that very well. But when the closest people to me lie or keep secrets it makes want to close up all over again" I said.

"I'm confused... are you talking about Bria?" He asked.

"Bria and yourself" I said.

"Me? You can't trust me?" He asked.

"I don't know anymore..." he stood pass the personal space. "Gia it's three in the morning. Help me out with where you're going with this".

"Let me ask you something and so help you god if you lie to me.." I said.

He nodded "okay?".

"By any chance when we weren't together and Madison didn't exist. Were you and Bria a couple?" I asked. When he realized what I asked he looked away from me. "Well?".

"Look it was a short time thing. It didn't mean anything to me" he said.

"And you didn't figure to tell me this before because.... let me be the one dating a guy and you didn't know. All hell would be breaking loose" I said.

"How did you find this out?" He asked.

"That's none of your business" I said. Of course I deleted the history on his computer so he wouldn't know I was on it. "And I could imagine you also knew Bria was working for your mother too, right?".

"I honestly thought you knew" he said.

"Really? That's the only answer you could come up with. Apparently people want to keep me out the loop of things. BUT when I do that it's the end of the world and I'm a bad person" I said.

"What happened between Bria and I was a long time ago. So there's no real reason to be upset" he said.

"Are you serious?! You dated my sister! And I know you slept with her! Don't lie..."

He cleared his throat "Sorry..."

"Fuck your sorries. It's amazing how one sided you are. Let this be me and you would be going crazy. But because you did it. It's NO big deal!" I said.

He stood there quiet.

The sight of him was pissing me off even more. I stormed passed him he grabbed my arm "Can we not go to bed angry?".

"Let me go" I said.

"Come on Gia! We are good right now let's not let this break us" he pleaded. I pushed him making him loosen his grip on me. "When we get in the bed.. DO NOT TOUCH ME. Stay on your side" I warned.

                      •••••••••••••••••••••••

DELANO POV

Wasn't expecting Gia to find out about Bria and I. It was a short fling we had. It wasn't that serious to me anyway. She was working for my mom and well at the time gia and I weren't together. I guess you can say things happened. Actually it was at a party for my mothers job that all of this came to play...

[FOUR YEARS AGO]

My mom was having one of her parties. Her shipping company was booming with profit. So she felt that it was only right to show off her profits by throwing a lavish party. Not having anything to do tonight I might as well go.

"Delano you showed up!" My mom said. I smiled "I'm here... wow on the decoration. How did you get this done so fast?".

"Bria here is one hell of a worker. She helped decorate this plate. I tell you you can't even tell gia and her are related. Let's keep it that way for my own sanity" she said.

Bria came walking up to us "hey Delano!".

"Hey" I smiled.

She looked at my and back at me. "Let me let you guy talk" my mom said. She walked away leaving us there. "You look nice" I said.

"Oh thanks! So how are you... with everything?" She asked.

"I'm good. Gia needs space to work on herself so I'll respect that" I said.

"Yeah... so are you guys officially not together?" She asked.

I nodded "yup. It sucks but what can I do?".

"Have fun. Why don't you mingle? Gia can't be the only woman for you" she said. She grabbed my hand "come on let me introduce you around". Not thinking anything of it... I followed. I'm not going to lie but Bria was a pretty girl. And she knew it. So her confidence was through the roof.

As the party went on Bria and I were always together. "Delano you're a fun guy. Who would've known" she joked.

"I need some air! It's hot in here" I said. She nodded and walked with me outside. We stood there looking out into the water. "I must admit I had fun with you tonight" she said.

"Yeah me too" I said.

"It's sad Gia gave up such a great guy for her own mental issues. You're a good catch!" She said. Turning to her the moon light glistening off her face she smiled at me. I took a shot. Leaning in we kissed and she allowed it to go deeper. Gia and I weren't together so there's no crime here.