54.

DELANO POV

I'm never taking Kai and Salem out to eat by myself ever again

I'm never taking Kai and Salem out to eat by myself ever again. At this point I don't even think we are allowed back here. Kai won't sit down... he's constantly moving through the seats. Salem is getting jealous that Kai is next to me and she's stuck in the high chair. So she keeps making this high pitch noise which echo's through this place.

You can see it in my face as Kai passes me in the booth. Yup, I'm not coming back here. Once we were done I left. Being there was testing my patience. When we got home I was so happy. Opening the door Kai sped inside. Luckily Gia and Ryan were both back.

"How was lunch?" She asked.

"Never again" I said. She laughed "told you it'll be too much for you. You got lucky that one time".

"Kai wouldn't sit down and eat. He was all over the place and missy here was just being loud" I said. Gia took Salem from me "you giving daddy a hard time?".

"I'm guessing Your outing was good" I said. She shook her head "we'll Ryan was fun. But then I went to my dads and Bria was there. We had some words and my dad got upset and choose Bria's side over mine. He did say some hurtful stuff but it didn't affect me".

"I'm sorry... this whole situation is out of control" I said.

"Well she's dick whipped. Bria wants you! By any means necessary" she said.

"The feeling isn't mutual. I just wanted to come home and not have to discuss anything about Bria" I said.

"Well maybe if you didn't give her the full sample of your friend there we wouldn't be in this situation. This all comes back on your lack of logical decision making. But I'm the one who has to be bothered by this. Cause it doesn't seem to be affecting you one bit".

"Don't you see you are doing exactly what she wants. She wants us to fight so by chance we break up and she can be there to pick up the pieces. That's why I'm not letting this bother me. I won't feed into Bria and her bullshit" I said.

Gia sighed "if I was the old Gia... my ass would've high tailed somewhere else. But because I'm petty as hell I'm going to beat Bria at her own game".

"What are you planning to do?" I asked.

"You'll see... I have at least three things I'm going to do. She messed with the right one" she said. Kai came running in and hugging Gia. This little boy was something else. "Did daddy give you sugar?". Kai smiled "I had pancakes!".

"That explains it. We need to limit the sugar intake with him" she said.   

"That's one thing I can agree with you on. He's too hyper.... naturally". Gia picked up her phone and dialed a number. Kai has already sped out the room. "Good Afternoon, May I speak to Bria?". She put her finger over her mouth to hush me up. "Oh she's not there well cab you please tell her this is the clinic calling and we just got her HIV test back. Let's just say she needs to come down so we can talk". Shaking my head at her "I can't disclose that kind of information, sir".

"You're her boyfriend?. Well the only thing I can tell you is to get tested and wrap it up". Covering my mouth cause I couldn't help but laugh. "No problem sir. Just relate the message". She ended the call "he's going to break up with her. I heard it in his voice".

"Wow you just told her boyfriend she's HIV positive!" I said.

"I know... so now when she gets home he will tell her about the call. She will try and defend herself and then when that doesn't work she'll cry. The second thing I have planned will probably cause her to come here. But I'm ready".

"Don't you think this is too much? All you're going to do is have her come here wanting to fight" I said.

"Yeah I know that. I want to tackle her and then I'm going for your mammy" she said.

"And what if her boyfriend believes her and stays with her?" I asked.

"Delano I covered all corners of my plans. I mailed her a fake test result as well. It should be in her mailbox" she said.

"All this talking about how petty you're being is a huge turn on..." moving closer to gia on the bed. She put her arm out "Don't even think about it. You're still on punishment". Rolling my eyes "this is getting ridiculous!".

"Now you know how I feel dealing with something you created by being dumb" she said. Laying on the bed with my hands over my face. I felt something on my stomach "is that Salem?".

"Yup!" She said. I opened my eyes to see her laying on me. Pulling her up to me "Oh now you want to be a good girl?". Gia was too busy looking for something. I just watched her pull out a paper as she read it and smiled. She went to the fax machine and sent the paper off. "Plan B is in action" she said.

Turning to Salem "when you get older don't be petty like mommy".