Official

The week had gone so fast you didn't know what to do. After dinner with Ian and Sadie, you went back to the set of Vampire Diaries and found out that you had officially received the role of a new vampire named Holly. You were starting you first day this coming week, playing as one of Ian's enemies; which you thought would be fun. You were consumed in thought, thinking how much fun it'll be on set together, but first you had to make it through the award ceremony tonight. Ian had invited you to go as his date, to make it official to the public that you were dating, and you agreed. 

You knew you didn't have anything in your closet for a formal event, so you were out with Gen looking for a nice dress. Luckily for you, the Supernatural crew was coming to this event too, so Gen and your brother would be there as well as Jensen and Misha. After the dinner with Ian, you decided to distance yourself from Jensen a little; in hopes of not leading him on. You still texted pretty regularly, but you hadn't met up since the convention. You felt like you were finally making things ok, that Jensen and you were good friends, and things with Ian were going great. You were excited to show everyone that you were dating tonight, more your friends that didn't know, than anyone else. Because of paparazzi you didn't tell a lot of your fellow cast, because you didn't want them harassing you and something slipping out, but tonight it wouldn't matter. It just mattered that you to found the perfect dress; it didn't take you guys a long time to find dresses for yourselves though. You went with a long green a-line dress, with a slit up the side and Gen had a fitted black dress with a little white around her shoulders. You smiled agreeing that you loved each other's dresses and purchased them and then head out of the store. 

You were meeting Ian at the airport and then meeting back at Gen and Jared's to get ready with her at her house, and then have Ian pick you up

You were meeting Ian at the airport and then meeting back at Gen and Jared's to get ready with her at her house, and then have Ian pick you up. Gen and Jared had decided on driving separate in case they needed to head home early for the kids. 

When you got to the airport you put your dress in the very back of the car, covering it so it'd be a surprise and then you headed in to find Ian's gate. To your surprise when you got there Ian was walking out with Jensen next to him. 

You smiled as they approached saying hello and then gave Ian a hug first, quickly giving him a kiss and then stepping back and giving Jensen a hug

You smiled as they approached saying hello and then gave Ian a hug first, quickly giving him a kiss and then stepping back and giving Jensen a hug. You looked at Jensen confused asking