target x jungkook x bts

little: jungkook
caregiver: bts
age range: 1-4

today was day one of the band's two day concert in los angeles

it was a long and stressful day. they mainly focused on practicing their choreography so it could be sharp by tomorrow.

since they arrived some time ago, they decided to go to the nearest foreign store, target.

jungkook hummed to the song that was playing in his earbuds. he felt the night breeze against his face.

he was pretty thrilled going to the store, it was a place he's never been to. not only were there no individuals shoving cameras in their face, but they also decided to go an hour before the store closed so they could avoid all mobbing.

although kook didn't really like the idea coming to the store so late, he was fine with it as long as he didn't slip into his headspace.

"get out of the car jungkook-ah," yoongi spoke as he waited for the youngest to get out of the car.

jungkook whipped his head and stared at him, reaching to take his earbud out. "huh?" he hummed. yoongi pointed outside. "o-oh yeah, sorry," he stuttered out, climbing out the van.

he was so focused on the song playing and on not accidentally slipping, he had totally ignored the other members crawling out the car.

x

"come on kook, let's go over here," taehyung cocked his head to the side, indicating that he wanted to go to a certain aisle.

as they walked through the quiet building, kook noticed that there weren't many people in the store — maybe only about ten people roaming around the store, not including them.

"let's go to the game aisle," his hyung grinned and pointed where all the other electronics were at.

taehyung showed him a game. "did you bring your wallet?" jungkook raised an eyebrow. his hyung shook his head, "i think only namjoon brought his, i left mine in the van."

"you really think namjoon-hyung is going to let you buy a game?" jungkook scoffed.

taehyung glared at the game in his hands, "i don't know but it's worth a try.." he pouted and glanced at all the different games behind him.

"uhh. i'm going to look at the cameras over there," kook pointed at the camera aaisle, beginning to stroll away without even getting a response back from his hyung.

"what about the game?!" the male yelled. "you can pick it!" jungkook yelled back.

the youngest was going to look at the cameras, but his eyes wandered somewhere else.

the baby aisle.

jungkook cringed. he shouldn't go there, but he really wanted to. he whined to himself, shifting his view back to the cameras but that didn't seem too intriguing anymore.