clingy x taekook

little: taehyung
caregiver: jungkook
age range: 1-3
requested by: btspurplesarmy7

little: taehyung caregiver: jungkook age range: 1-3requested by: btspurplesarmy7

!nursing

jungkook let out a sigh as he woke up. taehyung was clinging onto him, his face burring into jungkook's chest. the young boy smiled and hugged him tight while lightly stroking his hair. he got sat up, his back resting on the bed frame.

he waited patiently for the boy to wake up, of course he might not wake up immediately since he was lightly rocking him in his arms. he wasn't really sure what they were going to do today. they were so tired from yesterday; yesterday they practically practiced all day yesterday, but luckily today was one of their few days off.

taehyung let out a small, barley audible whine from the older stopping his actions. he fluttered his eyes open and looked up at jungkook, immediately hugging him. "good morning, darling, did you sleep well?" jungkook asked and moved the boys bangs out of his face.

"mhm!" he smiled. "yeah? that's good, i was just waiting for you do get up so we can go downstairs" he explained. the little let out a small 'oh' and just clang on to him, not letting go anytime soon.

they walked down stairs and jungkook stopped on the last step. "look" jungkook whispered and pointed at the two boys. taehyung turned his attention to the two boys and smiled and them. they looked adorable together, of course they had no idea why they ended up asleep on a couch, but it's whatever it doesn't really matter.

jungkook grabbed a blanket with one hand (still holding taehyung's hand with his free hand of course) lightly throwing it on the two boys bodies, it seemed funny at the time because no matter what he did they wouldn't budge.

their body's were pressed together, jimin hugging yoongi out of habit. he always hugged something while sleeping, either it was a pillow a blanket or even better one of the members.

"are you hungry, baby?" jungkook asked as he tucked the boys hair behind his ear. taehyung shook his head, it was fairly early actually around eight and normally all of them ate around ten. the other members were at a
business trip so the house felt empty and quiet for once.

so they just decided to go back to the room, he didn't want to bother the sleeping boys. taehyung let out an excited gasp and make grabby hands at the bed "'s kitty!" he chirped.

jungkook sat on the bed and taehyung crawled onto the older boys lap, grabbing the stuffed kitten and placing it in his lap, petting its soft fur.

he watched a full episode of one random show, he had no idea what is what called or what was going on but it was entertaining. he looked back seeing that jungkook was slowly dozing off. the boy smiled and pet the boy's hair.