mine x taejin

little: taehyung
caregiver: jin
age range: 3-5
requested by: @bts_is_my_soul

little: taehyung caregiver: jin age range: 3-5requested by: @bts_is_my_soul

minjun
come on taehyung. leave him. i was so much better than him. right?

taehyung please. i miss you so so much i can't even explain it. i've changed, i really have. i'm no longer like that.

taehyung
i left you for a reason, minjun. im very content with my relationship right now. bye

xxx-xxx-xxxx has been blocked!

taehyung sighed to himself as he flopped down in bed, his getting in his eyes. "always with the same bullshit.. just leave me alone," he uttered and pinched the bridge of his nose.

minjun was a past partner of taehyung. they spent a year together before the boy had realized that the way he was treating him was terribly wrong - he would've left sooner but the other male would make excuses and manipulate him in many ways so he would feel bad and stay with him.

that was until his friend, seokjin at the time helped him realize that the relationship was toxic.

after a while of breaking the relationship, jin and taehyung started hanging out frequently and becoming closer than ever. that was until seven months later when they both confessed to each other at the same time when they were taking a break from riding their bikes.

- and that's what brings them here. two years later and they couldn't be happier with each other. taehyung let go of the past instantly after, now happy with seokjin.

yet minjun didn't seem to get the idea of breaking up and letting go. the boy had blocked him on everything yet he managed to text from different numbers and accounts.
taehyung was getting tired of it. he would have to do something about it very soon if it kept happening.

he didn't even realize the tears that were accumulating in his eyes. all that thinking was bribing up the bad memories. the ones he couldn't possibly forget.

that's when jin came into their shared room, hearing the sorrowful cries of taehyung. he wasn't that good at keeping quiet.

"tae, honey? are you alright?" at the moment jin wasn't sure if the younger one had slipped or not.

the boy didn't respond though so he made his way into their room and sat down next to the upset male. "what's on your mind, mmh?" jin whispered softly, moving the boy's bangs out the way so he could meet eyes with him.

the older one was always there to his problems and struggles when taehyung needed to get his frustrations out - so was taehyung with jin.

it was a team effort.

taehyung sniffled and rested his head on the boy's lap. "minjun. he keeps bothering me, hyung.." he sighed, his hands collapsing onto his eyes so jin wouldn't be able to see him crying again but his quivering lips were giving it away.