no fun x namgi

little: yoongi
caregiver: namjoon
age range: 3-5
requested by: lydadams

as namjoon tiredly walked to his dorm, he got a email from from the company flagged as an important one

as namjoon tiredly walked to his dorm, he got a email from from the company flagged as an important one. getting emails always were a downer, he knew this wasn't going to be good.

'@bighit
as you may know, lots of things have been going on these past few weeks that gain concern. our health is our number one priority as we want to keep you and everyone else in the building in good condition as well as the fans. as for this, we're canceling tours till further notice. thank you for understanding. further questions can be asked through email, have a good day.'

the leader sighed, what a great way to start the evening. he knew that they would have a proper meeting about this soon, but he was worried for a member in particular who knew he wouldn't take this email well.

yoongi. although he was the second youngest, being beaten by jin by an age; yoongi was sensitive, especially when it came to things that he's been wanting to do. he was very excited for this tour especially because he worked so hard on it.

this month hasn't been good for the whole group. their new comeback was here and when they did showcases, no fans were there supporting as their health came first. no concert? yoongi is probably so upset right now.

being the youngest out of the hyung line and yoongi's best friend he decided to check up on him, wondering how he was dealing with the situation. "hey, hyung?" he knocked on the door, stepping a few steps back but only to receive no answer.

"namjoon-ah, go away, i'm not in the mood." he could hear from the opposite side of the door. that was bullshit to namjoon, he knew yoongi loved to feel cherished, loved, and make feel pretty. but who doesn't? "i'm coming in anyway.." namjoon opened the door.

he didn't like this sight. the tiny boy was in bed, tears spilling out his eyes with a pout set on his lips. "do you need a hug?" namjoon went over to his bed, crawling in with him. yoongi didn't hold back and nodded signaling namjoon to wrap his hands around him making him feel safe and tiny.

"'m so upset, joonie," he whimpered, tucking his face in the boy's warm embrace. "i guess you saw the email, huh? it's okay, petal," namjoon whispered and he card his fingers through the boy's brunette hair.

yoongi sniffled as a tear ran down his cheek, falling onto the silky duvets. he did see the email and reading everything till the end made him upset. as said he worked day and night, month and month on the album and to not have a concert for it? how was he supposed to know that his fans truly liked it. as much as the leader could reassure him that they loved the album, seeing the views passing over forty million plays on listening apps like spotify, yoongi still wast sure.

"yoongi-ah, it breaks my heart seeing you like this," he pouted. yoongi couldn't hold back anymore and let his tears pour out. "daddy," he cried.

the leader sighed and sat up in bed, bringing yoongi up to his lap. the boy curled up to him, wrapping his arms around his caregivers neck, crying into his hoodie. namjoon rubbed circles on his back, trying to calm him down. "my poor baby, everything will be okay. daddy's here to take care of you, my love." he assured him and kissed his forehead and wiped yoongi's blotchy cheeks with his sleeves from his hoodie.