cute clothes, koo! x namkook

little: jungkook
caregiver: namjoon
age range: 4-5
requested by: @4ambangtan

little: jungkookcaregiver: namjoonage range: 4-5requested by: @4ambangtan

"let's get you out now, bun." namjoon placed his phone down on the bathroom counter and kneeled down in front of the bathtub where kook was bathing.

the boy pouted and looked over at his hyung then at the rubber duck he was playing with along with the other multiple toys that the tub occupied. "no. five more minutes daddy!" he pleaded.

the leader hummed. as if jungkook wasn't fighting with him earlier, saying he didn't want a bath. "you said that fifteen minutes, kook. your time is up." he smiled.

without protesting any longer he decided his caregiver could win this round. he lifted up his arms, the older one immediately wrapped him in a fluffy towel, telling him to wait by the door while he drained out the water.

kook was happily waiting, spinning as he waited for his hyung. "you can go to your room if you want, jungkookie. you don't have to wait for me if you don't want to." namjoon suggested when he unclogged the shower drain, letting all the water flow.

"'na stay wif you." he simply put it, his lisp coming through - more noticeable when he slipped.

the other boy grinned. "alright then. just give me a few minutes, kook.." joon whistled a sweet tune as he watched the water drain out while he took the bath toys out the tub and into the sink.

he walked over to jungkook, patting his back motioning him out the door. so off kook went, running to his room while namjoon walked behind him.

the little one sat on the bed as his legs swung. he already had his boxers, he had slipped into some new ones as he waited for namjoon to finish.

around two or three months jungkook had come forward to namjoon as a little. the leader was always accepting and open minded so it didn't bother him one bit when jungkook had explained to him what it meant. to be honest, namjoon liked the idea. as days passed he had seen how free kook had felt. that's all he wanted.

he had even done extra research to help the boy further. when jungkook had asked him to be his caregiver he was more than happy to fulfill the boy's wishes.

the thing was jungkook didn't want other people to realize this. sure he was fine with his other hyung's knowing but he was scared of what his fans would say.

he would be lying if he were to say he wasn't traumatized to try new things - because he was. every small thing he does seems to get criticized and blown down with hate.

three days ago they were heading back to korea. he had clung to namjoon since he seemed comfortable with him. poor boy was so frightened that people were going to find out.

there were so many cameras focusing on him it felt like his secret was out.

that's why lately - and always, really - he has been wearing clothes that don't give much description. it was always casual either street wear - or recently he's been wearing all black with matching platform sneakers of the same shade. but that was his whole closet.