diapers x yoonkook

little: jungkook
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 0-2
requested by: Hopes__World

jungkook and yoongi have been best friends the moment they both joined the group, quickly connecting

jungkook and yoongi have been best friends the moment they both joined the group, quickly connecting. or was something about their personalities that seemed like they wouldn't make a good pair but in fact they made an excellent pair!

both of them knew everything about each other. they could easily talk to one and another, helping themselves out during hard times. they were always there to talk, to be comforted, cry, anything really and they wouldn't judge. it was a healthy friendship, one that they never hoped to strain.

it was no surprise to yoongi when jungkook told him about being little. the older was fine with it, taking care of him at times when needed till jungkook dropped the big question:

"hyung? can i ask you something?"  jungkook whispered, peering into yoongi's room who was laying in bed, on his phone.

the older nodded and smiled, turning off his phone and tossing it somewhere in bed. "yeah, but i can't really hear you, honey. come here," the older said and patted the bed. it was normal for yoongi to call the youngest pet names, he always had sympathy for the youngest.

jungkook whined and walked over to his bed, flopping in bed, staring at the ceiling. "can you, uh-" the young one pouted as he couldn't finish his sentence a bit embarrassed.

"can i what?" he teased. he was getting a feeling of what jungkook was going to ask him but he wanted him to say it.

the younger huffed and covered his eyes, letting a whine slip past his lips. "you're making this hard for me! i don't know what you're going to say" he laughed and swooped his hair back so he could see yoongi who was holding in his laughter.

"you're going to have to speak up, kook. i cant hear you when you're covering your mouth" he explained. jungkook glared at him with a smile. he had to tell him one way or another. "can you- can you be my caregiver, please..? you don't have to if—" jungkook ranted, terrified of what yoongi was going to say.

"of course i will, jungkook! i'm glad you asked me," yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair.

and that's how they got here. both yoongi and jungkook were fairly new to this. for jungkook it's been about a month but he told yoongi two weeks ago. although they were comfortable with each other and jungkook was quite simple to take care of as he wasn't so bratty. 

at times the maknae would slip into baby space. even though yoongi adored him no matter what, he was stuck in a small dilema. when jungkook would get really stressed he would slip into baby space but he loses control of his bodily functions and would wet himself all the time.

as yoongi thought what he should do; jungkook was sitting on his lap, pacifier in his mouth as he played with the hem of yoongi's hoodie.

he had wet himself, but jungkook didn't mean to.