sweet x jungkook x bts

little: jungkook
caregiver: bts
age range: 2-5
requested by: Br33zyBr33

little: jungkookcaregiver: btsage range: 2-5requested by: Br33zyBr33

"'ungie! 'ungie!" koo chirped as he saw taehyung pass by his bedroom. the second youngest was about to walk past him if it wasn't for jungkook to call him again.

he peeked in the room seeing the little making grabby hands at him. "what are you doing here all alone, koo? i thought you were hanging out with jimin," taehyung explained and picked jungkook up, letting out a tiny yelp along with a giggle as taehyung placed him on the bed. the younger swung his legs as they dangled off the bed.

"nuh! jus' mm wan' be alone!" he explained and hopped off the bed and grabbed the paper, showing it to taehyung. the boy scanned the paper and cooed. it was a drawing of all their bt21 characters. "oh, koo. it's adorable, honey. you did such a good job," taehyung praised, his voice was hoarse, but it was okay, jungkook found it pleasant to hear.

the little grew a cheeky smile on his lips and thanked taehyung. he decided to stay and lay down in bed with jungkook as they watched television.

they stayed in the room for a while until jungkook got bored and whined. koo wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck, "daddy," he spoke out, holding out the 'y' for a while, taehyung laughing and harmonizing a 'mmm?' with him creating both of them to laugh.

"wanna go wif uh- daddy's!" he squealed. taehyung chuckled and got up, telling the younger to cling on his back. jungkook gasped and clanged onto him, wrapping his arms around his neck and resting his head on the males broad shoulders. taehyung grinned around, hooked his arms, stabling jungkook's legs.

taehyung began running out the room, jungkook giggling the whole way. usually the boy walked downstairs when he gave koo a piggy back ride.. but not this time.

"woah, koo! you and taehyung came here fast.. i was just going to ask if y'all wanted to make cookies," yoongi chuckled. as tae was carefully placing him down they both held a confused look on their face.

yoongi? their yoongi? huh. never thought that he would be the one asking. "yoonie? dada does?" jungkook talked in pout as he fixed his hair that got ruined while taehyung carried him on his back.

"yeah, i know i can't believe it either to be honest. so what do you think, koo?" yoongi confirmed and asked another question. jungkook hopped, jumping around like a little happy bunny. "uh-huh! wif every daddy?" he wondered. luckily for jungkook, all the members wanted to help him out with him regressing. yoongi hummed as he looked at taehyung who was behind jungkook.

the second eldest only shrugged, giving jungkook a timid nod. the boy cheered and gave yoongi a kiss on the cheek before scurrying off the find his four other missing hyung's that were somewhere in the dorm.

"dada! daddy!" the boy screamed as he went into hoseok and jimin's room, face planting himself onto the bed. the two of them laughed before hoseok rubbed jungkook's back, then patting koo's back so he could get up. the little got up and giggled, his even turning crescent. jimin petted jungkook's hair as the little got up from the bed, his hair all over the place.