best daddy x yoonseokmin

little: yoongi and hoseok
caregiver: jimin
age range: 2-5
requested by: @jhope_is___

"hoseok, do you have a minute?" yoongi knocked on the studio door before opening, waiting for a response from the other rapper

the boy in the room took a while to respond since he had his airpods in, trying to focus on something. it took a couple knocks till he actually got out of his thinking headspace, and opened the door and was met with the black messy haired boy who was standing slump at his door.

he looked so tired. "what is it?" he questioned as his hyung stepped in his studio, falling onto the couch that he had pressed against the fall.

yoongi sighed and placed his hands beneath his head to act as a pillow. "nothing. i'm taking a break right now, so i decided to come here.." he explained to the rapper who was back to sitting in his office chair, only turning it to face the eldest rapper.

hoseok hummed. "well i'm kinda working right now so i can't really talk," the boy honestly spoke out. he wished he could, but he wanted to get him work done so he would have the week off.

he felt like he deserved it.

"that's fine. i'm just going to crash here a bit, i won't bother you too much," he smiled as he rubbed his eyes.

'too much?' what was there to bother about.

hoseok shrugged and got back to work, turning the office chair back to his desktop, head resting on his left palm while his right worked with his mouse.

the couch yoongi was laying on was comfortable, really congenial. he could almost fall asleep - but he wasn't. if he were too, he would probably stay in hoseok's studio all day and yoongi knew he wouldn't like that. he needed his own space just as much as everyone else did so he wasn't planning on staying here for more than an hour.

yoongi liked his studio. it was cute. it was filled with knick knacks such as various stuffed animals next to his desk, multiple box shelves lined up together with standing kaws of various colors and shapes and opaque box organizers.

he knew what were in those box organizers already. they held several pacifiers and stuffies, all that the other boy's had no recognition of.

it was a secret between them two.

both shared the same secret. they were both littles but none of the other members knew. yoongi cringed just thinking about the other members figuring out, he didn't want to know their reaction.

his eyes focused on the ceiling as he rested his hands on his tummy. "hoseok?" yoongi spoke out, his name floating in the air.

the male took one of his airpods out and looked over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow at his hyung. "huh?" he responded back with.

"how long has it been since you've slipped? i really want to but i'm busy as fuck.." the older one asked, eyes still fixed on the ceiling.

hoseok thought for a while. "like three weeks ago? i don't really remember, i guess it's been that long. i've been wanting to but everyone keeps coming in here. you're fine, it's just the others that don't know," he confessed, his focus on the opaque boxes.