angel x yoonkook

little: jungkook
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 2-4
requested by: lydadams

"hyung! do you know where yoongi-ssi is?" jungkook's fingers wrapped around his hyung's door as he peeped in namjoon's room with a smile

namjoon wasn't listening, his airpods lodged in his ears and eyes glued on his book. jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when his hyung didn't listen so he crossed his arms with a pout, walking over to the leaders bed.

he flopped next to him in bed making the left side dip down. "hey! hyung, are you listening?" he pouted and took one of the boy's air-pods out making his music pause.

the leader kept eyeing the last page but turned his head till he was done with the page. "mm?" namjoon smiled and rested the book on his stomach. "where's yoongi?" he asked once again, his face turning to namjoon.

"ooh, he's at the studio building," he smiled and ruffled the boys hair and got up to place the book in his book collection, or what jungkook would call it 'the shelf that only makes namjoon smarter.'

the maknae sat up in bed and traced the bed patterns. "can i go? i- i mean i will go, i'll go walking it's not that far anyway, see you—"

"hey, hey, hey." namjoon grabbed his arm before he left the room. "don't get carried away, okay? i don't want you wandering out by yourself. text me when you get to his studio, mm?" the boy explained. jungkook was a good boy but he often got carried away with things as his attention span was short but when he saw the younger agree with him he cupped his cheeks making jungkook's cheek burn.

jungkook whined and lightly slapped his arms off. "right, okay, okay! bye, hyung!"

"bye!"

he grabbed his earbuds, phone and wallet and with that, jungkook was on his merry way!

when he stepped out, it was gloomy. the sun was nowhere in sight but that was okay, jungkook liked it like that. as he put his earbuds in he walked around the not-so busy city. he wasn't planning on getting anything on the way to the building but he wanted to be nice.

knowing how yoongi was, jungkook knew that he's spent all day in there. being the nice friend he is... he went to the local market!

"hello." the nice cash register lady smiled. jungkook smiled back, letting out a soft 'hello' back not wanting to seem rude.

as he wandered in an aisle he looked up to find a baby being held by its mother. the baby giggled at jungkook, babbling non-sense to him. jungkook smiled and waved at the baby before he left the aisle after he got a bag of chips and two water bottles.