heart! x jikook

little: jungkook
caregiver: jimin
age range: 2-5
requested by: @BTSJenn

"hyungie! listen! listen!" jungkook whined, pulling jimin's sleeve with his hands, trying his hardest to get the boy's attention

jimin looked over and unlatched jungkook's hands from his long sleeve. "i've been listening, koo," the older one reassured him, pushing his hair back.

jungkook didn't believe him. he was cooking! "oh. then what did koo say?" the younger one asked. "you were telling me you had a crazy dream that you and i were both at the beach.." jimin smirked when he heard jungkook gasp. so he was listening.

"u-huh! then, then! we met with joonie! 'n joonie he was grabbing the itty bitty crabs that were in the sand while daddy was putting a pretty flower in my hair," he smiled as he reminded himself of the pretty dream he had.

recently he's been having night terrors but now that jimin requested him to sleep with him, he's been fine!

the younger one always felt safe with his hyung near by. when he slept with jimin: jimin would pull him close to his chest to where jungkook could smell the faint smell of laundry detergent; he liked it though it was a delicate smell. his boyfriend knew how subtle he was to strong scents so he would rarely use cologne.

usually the older one will tell him a story or sing him a song as he played with koo's hair.

jimin has probably mentioned it to jungkook many times. but he loved his hair! it was so pretty - other than jungkook himself.

usually after telling a story and petting his hair, the boy would be drifted to bed, tucked into jimin's warm embrace.

"ah, really? that sounds fun. maybe when it gets a little less chilly we can invite joonie over. how does that sound, bun?" jimin asked as he plated the boys food, telling koo 'two hands! two hands!' so he could be careful with taking his bowl to the living room.

when they first bought the house they had made a rule that they weren't ever going to eat it in the living room.

although they broke the rule the second day they bought the house. it was fine - sure they were clumsy, but they could clean up after themselves.

they sat down on the floor, elbows resting on the low coffee table as they listened to the television, waiting for their food to cool down.

the younger one picked up his utensils and blew on the portion, taking it into his mouth.

"'s tasty! did daddy put somethin' else?" koo asked as he placed down his chopsticks and licked his lips. jimin shook his head and laughed. "do you think i did?" he questioned.