magic x dubchaeng

little: chaeyoung
caregiver: dahyun
age range: 4-5
requested by: JediKitten117

little: chaeyoung caregiver: dahyunage range: 4-5requested by: JediKitten117

twice!

chaeyoung rubbed her eyes with her fists as the sun shines through the curtains.

her pacifier fell put of her mouth, but she didn't mind, all she wanted was her caregiver. she turned to her caregiver and shook her shoulder.

"mommy! wake up! " chaeyoung said, jumping on the bed, startling dahyun who was soundly asleep.

"huh- chaeyoung! you scared me! " dahyun sighed. her caregiver rubbed her eyes, sitting up, her back resting on the bed frame.

she brought chaeyoung on her lap and placing kisses all over her face "tickle!" chaeyoung giggled, hiding her face in the crook of her caregiver's neck.

"let's go eat breakfast, what do you want to eat?" dahyun asked, putting on her slippers and propping chaeyong on her waist.

chaeyong thought for a while until she finally gave dahyun and answer.

"hmm, pancakes!" she said clapping her hands, looking at her caregiver with doe eyes that dahyun totally couldn't resist. with those sweet words dahyun agreed and pet the girls hair.

chaeyoung smiled, but immediately began to get squirmy, trying to get out of dahyun's grip and ran to her play room.

"sweetheart! be careful!" dahyun lightly shouted. once she heard a small 'mhm!' signaling that chaeyoung will probably be careful she went off to the kitchen, turning the stove on and grabbing pans.

oh how much she loved chaeyoung.

dahyun grabbed the batter and started mixing but chaeyoung came in to the kitchen with wide eyes, peering what her caregiver what doing.

"mommy! can i help?" chaeyoung asked with pleading hands and eyes, dahyun let out a tiny sigh along with a laugh at how she couldn't turn her down so she set little on the counter.

"try not to make a mess, okay?" dahyun said, handing chaeyoung the spoon "nu-uh, good girl!" chaeyoung smiled, grabbing the spoon and started to mix, she stuck his tongue out to represent that she was concetrated, after around four minutes he smiled with satisfaction. "im done! " she exclaimed, carefully getting off the counter and setting her hands on her hips.

"thank you baby. you did such a good job! what fruit do you want, sweets?" dahyun asked along with a small praise. chaeyoung tapped her finger on her chin, thinking. "strawberries?" she whispered and her caregiver nodded.

"oh, oh! dahyunie! can we pretty pwease go to the park!" chaeyoung pleaded with a small pout on her lips. "sure, once we finish we we'll get dressed in more formal clothes and leave. does that sound good?" she asked and the little nodded happily and went back to her play room to get her favorite stuffie.